See the best of Sydney on this action-packed lunch and dinner tour. Your day out in Sydney begins with a delightful lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour. After seeing the highlights of Sydney on an afternoon coach tour of the city and Manly, you'll enjoy a sumptuous dinner with panoramic views from the top of the Sydney Tower.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Buffet lunch included
- Dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
On your lunch cruise you'll combine an unforgettable harbor cruise with a buffet lunch while taking in the splendor of Sydney Harbour. You'll see all the sights of Sydney Harbour, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Fort Denison.
Highlights of your afternoon coach tour include:
- Stunning views over Sydney Cove and Circular Quay
- Crossing the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and skyline from Milsons Point
- Crossing the Spit Bridge
- Magnificent views from Seaforth Lookout over Middle Head and Pearl Bay marinas
- Superb panorama of the rugged headlands and Manly from Arabanoo Lookout
- Tour through the northern beaches of Freshwater Bay and Curl Curl
- Stopping at the seaside resort town of Manly, noted for its famous surf beach and Norfolk pines
Then it's on to the Sydney Tower for dinner at the Level 2 buffet restaurant with 360-degrees views of Sydney spread out below you. The Sydney Tower Restaurant serves a famously wide range of local and international dishes as part of its world-class buffet, on top of the tallest structure in Sydney.
View from Sydney Tower Restaurant
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 11:45am: Depart Wharf 5, Majistic Cruises, King Street Wharf
- 12:15pm: Depart from Jetty 6, Cruise Centre. Circular Quay.
Tour concludes at Sydney Tower after your dinner at approximately 8:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11:45am from Wharf 5, Majistic Cruises, King Street Wharf
Departs at 12:15pm from Cruise Center, Circular Quay
Best of Sydney: Lunch Cruise, Sydney Half-Day Tour and Sydney Tower Restaurant
- Sydney Harbour luncheon cruise
- Sydney sightseeing coach tour including commentary
- Buffet dinner at Sydney Tower
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.