While in New York, take a trip the City of Brotherly Love and the nation’s capital on this 2-day tour through Philadelphia, Washington DC and Amish country. Explore these two significant American cities aboard a luxury, air-conditioned coach or van. Visit sites including the Liberty Bell, Constitution Hall, Capitol Hill, the Air and Space Museum and more! On your way back to New York, stop in Amish country and see what it would be like to live without today’s modern technology.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Liberty Bell, Philadelphia, PA
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Grand Central Station
Return Details:Returns to original departure point on Thursday evening
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-day tour to Philadelphia, Washington DC and the Amish Country from New York City
- Overnight accommodation in Maryland
- Expert guide
- Luggage handling
- Admission to select attractions
- Wifi on bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Amish portion of the tour is subject to change due to seasons or inclement weather
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.