Private Tour: Barcelona Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Sights you can visit on your personalized private tour of Barcelona include:
- the sublime Cathedral
- the ancient winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by world-famous architect Antoni Gaudi, a symbol of Barcelona all over the world
- other works by Gaudi, including his famous Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and Guell Park
- Picasso Museum
- Strolling down La Rambla, stopping for refreshments atone of the many cafes
- Montjuic Mountain for panoramic views of the city and port
- the Olympic complex
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
La Sagrada Familia
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Reviewed by: John F, May 2015
Guide was great and very knowledgeable about what we saw and where she took us as we wanted an overview of the city and the must see things. I think for those who have a more specific wish list they would be satisfied also.
Reviewed by: David B, May 2015
Great way to quickly orient to Barcelona. Had an excellent tour guide who was a art historian. Also had a driver with a Mercedes.