Select a datex
Appreciate the sheer magnificence of the Red Centre, Uluru (Ayers Rock) and the stunning Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) formations from the air with your choice of either a 15 or 30 minute scenic helicopter flight. With pick up and drop off from your Ayers Rock Resort Hotel, there is nothing for you to do but enjoy this great spectacle and adventure when you arrive at Ayers Rock.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Scenic helicopter flight
Rock Blasting Helicopter Tour (15 minutes): Blast off to Uluru! The helicopter takes off from a launch near Uluru (Ayers Rock). Below you'll see Ayers Rock Resort, the waterhole Mutitjulu, the surrounding desert, a panorama of breathtaking scenery unique to the Red Centre. Total duration approx. 1 hour.
Uluru and Kata Tjuta Helicopter Flight (30 minutes): This longer flight offers the same views of the 15 minute flight - and much more! You will see Uluru (Ayers Rock) and the magnificent red desert all the way to the striking rock formations of Kata Tjuta, an Aboriginal term meaning 'many heads'. With Mt Olga forming the tallest, more than 36 massive, domed rocks make up this natural wonder, a gathering of fantastic, striated shapes, some recalling giants huddled in conversation. As Uluru is, Kata Tjuta is sacred to the Anangu people, and resonates with their legends and lore. Total duration is approx. 1.5 hour.
Extended Uluru and Kata Tjuta Helicopter Flight (36 minutes): Prepare to be awe-inspired by the sheer size and beauty of these natural wonders. This flight is similar to the 30 flight, but offers more flying time. Anyone with an interest in Australia's Red Centre should see the sights from this angle. The views will provide you with the perfect opportunity to take spectacular aerial photographs with expert and detailed commentary supplied by your pilot. An absolute must for any photographer! Total duration is approx. 1.5 hour.
Uluru (Ayers Rock) by helicopter is not to be missed!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Ayers Rock Resort Accommodation
- Your chosen time in the morning or afternoon. The closest available time will be allocated.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Tour returns to your Ayers Rock Accommodation approximately 1 hour after pick up
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
15-minute morning departure Uluru helicopter flight, taking in the township of Yulara and surrounding sites
15-minute afternoon departure Uluru helicopter flight, taking in the township of Yulara and surrounding sites
30-mins Uluru and Kata Tjuta Morning Flight
30-mins Uluru and Kata Tjuta Afternoon Flight
36-mins Extended Uluru and Kata Tjuta Morning Flight
36-mins Extended Uluru and Kata Tjuta Afternoon Flight
Take a helicopter flight over Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Helicopter tour
- Live commentary on board
- Safety briefing
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two passengers are required for this tour to operate. Bookings for single passengers are accepted, however if minimum numbers are not met, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please request your preferred departure time when booking. The closest available time will be allocated
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.