Private Tour: Vancouver City Sightseeing
See Vancouver your way, on a private sightseeing tour of the city's major attractions and highlights. Your personalized half-day tour starts with private pickup from your hotel and your group will be the only people on the tour. What could be a better way to discover Vancouver?
Your private four hour tour of Vancouver features highlights such as:
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at displays of Native totem poles and view points
- Chinatown, the second largest in North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods - a fascinating place to explore
- Gastown, Vancouver's earliest business district, lovingly restored with shops and galleries to visit
- The Lookout Observatory, for views of the entire city of Vancouver
- Granville Island, an art and fashion Mecca - and a great place for a coffee!
- Vancouver's entertainment and business districts, where the city's fashionable people are seen
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Vancouver city tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from Vancouver hotels or cruise ship terminal
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 2pm
- Private tour
- Admission to the Lookout Observatory
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: sexyred1, July 2014
First of all we were so glad we had booked a personal tour with Viator, it eliminated a lot of stress for myself and my husband who has disability issues. We were able to see the specific sites we had requested, and more, for the time we specified.. Second, "Hats Off" to our fantastic guide-Steven Rivard!! Couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable, kind, and sincere individual. An outstanding credit to the tour agency. We were picked up at our Hotel and dropped off at same. He was very sympathetic for my husband's disability and we worked around that., not having to stand in lines and avoiding crowds. He gave pointers on restaurants in our area. Also telling us which one would fit into our limited time schedule.
Thanks for such a fantastic tour of the beautiful city of Vancouver and start of our vacation we will never forget!
Reviewed by: JANICE J, July 2014
Outstanding tour. Guide Nelia was charming, informative, listened what we wanted to see and made suggested as she took the time to learn our desires. She was happy and reflected that happiness in her tour.