Tokyo Tower, Tea Ceremony and Sumida River Cruise Day Tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Concludes at the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal at approximately 5.10pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tokyo Tower, Tokyo
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Traditional tea ceremony
- 40-minute Sumida River cruise
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (from selected hotels)
- Free souvenir map of Tokyo
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- Please note, hotel pickup is available from selected hotels in Tokyo. If you cannot find your hotel on the list, please choose the nearest hotel offered or meet directly at the meeting point
- The Sumida River Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to river conditions. Changes in itinerary will be provided by the guide
- During the cherry blossom season between March and April, the Sumida River cruise will be replaced with a tour that views the cherry blossoms in Sumida Park
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Reviewed by: DOUG B, July 2015
Absolutely great tour. We absorb so much in the short time. Really impressed with Tokyo and will need to return. Tour guide was excellent showing us where we were on a map as we traveled around. A must to do.
Reviewed by: staceedb, July 2015
Enjoyed our tour and the tour guide was very helpful and informative. Great way to see Tokyo.