Sydney Opera House and Opera Australia Dinner Package
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Choice of seating available
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
Performances are held in the Opera Theatre. With seating for 1547 people, its the second largest venue at Sydney Opera House. As the operas are performed in their original language (mostly Italian), subtitles in English are projected onto a screen above the stage.
You will begin the evening with a guided tour of Australia's most famous icon, the Sydney Opera House, followed by a three-course pre-theatre dinner at the Aria Restaurant. A performance by Opera Australia will complete your Red Carpet experience. You will receive an exclusive Sydney Opera House gift to take away as a souvenir.
Choose from the following seating options:
- A Reserve tickets with dinner at Aria
- B Reserve tickets with dinner at Aria
Please click "View Additional info" below for the Opera Theatre seating map
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Guided Sydney Opera House Tour commences at 5:00pm
- 3-course dinner at 5.45pm at Aria or enjoy dinner after the opera performance
- Opera performances commences at 7:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Aria & A Reserve Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; A Reserve seating for Opera Australia at Sydney Opera House
Aria & B Reserve Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; B Reserve seating for Opera Australia at Sydney Opera House
- Guided Tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Three-course dinner at Aria
- A Reserve or B Reserve tickets (select seating at time of booking)
- An interval drink (including a choice of spirits and cocktails) at one of the theater bars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Giuseppe Verdi’s dark tale glitters with passion and suspense in a glamorous new production at the Sydney Opera House.
Aug 2, 6, 14, 16, 22
The King and I
See this legendary production of The King and I bought to life at the Sydney Opera House
Sep 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27
Oct 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31
The Elixir Of Love
Italian opera meets the Australian outback when Donizetti’s tongue-in-cheek, heart-on-sleeve tale of a shy boy and a bold girl
Aug 13, 15, 19, 21, 23, 27, 29
The serial seducer is on the loose again, in a new production from one of the most provocative minds in opera today, Sir David McVicar
Aug 1, 5, 7, 9, 12, 20, 26, 28
ARIA Pre-theatre Sample Dinner Menu:
Located on the doorstep of Sydney Opera House, ARIA combines the finest of food and wine, knowledgeable and friendly service with spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and of course the Opera House, making ARIA one of Sydney's ultimate dining restaurants.
The ARIA bar boasts an impressive private cellar providing the opportunity to sample some of Australia's rarest and the world's finest wines, with an elegant space for a relaxing drink before dining.
- Freshly shucked Sydney Rock Oysters. Half dozen, with chardonnay vinaigrette and trout pearls
- Caramelized onion tart with jannei goats cheese and baby leeks
- Bug meat boudin blanc served with fine pasta, salmon roe and lime
- Ocean trout and Salmon terrine with a dill dressing and grilled sour dough
- Twice cooked Bangalow pork belly with caramelized apple and balsamic
- Pan fired potato gnocchi with buffalo mozzarella, green vegetables, sage and nut brown butter
- Crisp skin Barramundi with fresh udon noodles and eggplant
- South Australian jewfish with a mushroom and truffle crust, fingerling potatoes and gremolata
- Roast lamb rack with basil, Du Puy lentils and potato mash
- Char-grilled sirloin with red wine butter and Pont Neuf potatoes
- Mandarin Jelly with fresh raspberries and tea sorbet
- Quince and almond kouing-aman served hot with creme anglaise
- Valrhona chocolate and caramel delice with hazelnut praline and vanilla ice cream
- Ginger creme brulee with confit pineapple and caramel
- Cheese plate. A selection of Australian and international cheeses
Reviewed by: Wayne L, October 2014
This tour was a gift to my parents-in-law. Feedback was they loved it. All round fantastic and highly recommended.
Reviewed by: John Mackenzie, United Kingdom, March 2014
The tour of this iconic building was interesting and informative. The performance of Carmen was more than enjoyable however the pre theatre meal in the adjacent Aria over looking Harbour Bridge and the adjacent Opera house was only surpassed by the service, presentation and quality of a fabulous meal. This rounded off a memorable end of QM2 cruise and a 4 day stay in Sydney.