Sydney Opera House and Opera Australia Dinner Package
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Choice of seating available
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
Performances are held in the Opera Theatre. With seating for 1547 people, its the second largest venue at Sydney Opera House. As the operas are performed in their original language (mostly Italian), subtitles in English are projected onto a screen above the stage.
You will begin the evening with a guided tour of Australia's most famous icon, the Sydney Opera House, followed by a three-course pre-theatre dinner at the Aria Restaurant. A performance by Opera Australia will complete your Red Carpet experience. You will receive an exclusive Sydney Opera House gift to take away as a souvenir.
Choose from the following seating options:
- A Reserve tickets with dinner at Aria
- B Reserve tickets with dinner at Aria
Please click "View Additional info" below for the Opera Theatre seating map
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Guided Sydney Opera House Tour commences at 5:00pm
- 3-course dinner at 5.45pm at Aria or enjoy dinner after the opera performance
- Opera performances commences at 7:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Aria & A Reserve Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; A Reserve seating for Opera Australia at Sydney Opera House
Aria & B Reserve Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; B Reserve seating for Opera Australia at Sydney Opera House
- Guided Tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Three-course dinner at Aria
- A Reserve or B Reserve tickets (select seating at time of booking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
The Magic Flute
Mozart’s imagination runs wild in a playground on the path to enlightenment, brought to life with spellbinding costumes and effects.
January 2, 3, 7, 9, 10,17, 23, 24, 28, 30
Don Carlos is a five-act grand opera composed by Giuseppe Verdi. Te opera's story is based on conflicts in the life of Carlos, Prince of Asturias, after his betrothed Elisabeth of Valois was married instead to his father Philip II of Spain as part of the peace treaty ending the Italian War of 1551–1559 between the Houses of Habsburg and Valois
July 14, 17, 23, 25, 29
August 1, 4, 7, 15
The Marriage of Figaro
This is a opera buffa (comic opera) in four acts composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart based on a stage comedy by Pierre Beaumarchais, La folle journée, ou le Mariage de Figaro
August 6, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 29
Giuseppe Verdi's La traviata is an opera in three acts and translastes as "The Fallen Woman"
July 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 22
Turandot is an opera in three acts by Giacomo Puccini The opera's story is set in China and involves Prince Calàf, who falls in love with the cold Princess Turandot. To obtain permission to marry her, a suitor has to solve three riddles
June 24, 27, 30
July 4, 10, 15, 18, 25, 28, 31
August 5, 8, 12, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28
Charles Gounod's Faust is a grand opera in five acts in turn it's loosely based on Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's Faust, Part 1
February 17, 19, 21, 24, 28
March 4, 7, 13
Giacomo Puccini's Madama Butterfly, the timeless love story of the Japanese geisha and her American lover
February 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 20, 22, 25, 27
March 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 18
Tosca is an opera in three acts La Tosca, is a melodramatic piece set in Rome in June 1800, with the Kingdom of Naples's control of Rome threatened by Napoleon's invasion of Italy.
January 13, 17, 21, 24, 29, 31
February 4, 6, 7, 11, 13, 18, 21, 26, 28
March 6, 11, 14, 17
La Bohème is an opera in four acts and based on Scènes de la vie de bohème by Henri Murger.
January 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
Anything Goes (Musical)
Anything Goes is a musical with music and lyrics by Cole Porter The story concerns madcap antics aboard an ocean liner bound from New York to London
September 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30
October 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
ARIA Pre-theatre Sample Dinner Menu:
Located on the doorstep of Sydney Opera House, ARIA combines the finest of food and wine, knowledgeable and friendly service with spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and of course the Opera House, making ARIA one of Sydney's ultimate dining restaurants.
The ARIA bar boasts an impressive private cellar providing the opportunity to sample some of Australia's rarest and the world's finest wines, with an elegant space for a relaxing drink before dining.
- Freshly shucked Sydney Rock Oysters. Half dozen, with chardonnay vinaigrette and trout pearls
- Caramelized onion tart with jannei goats cheese and baby leeks
- Bug meat boudin blanc served with fine pasta, salmon roe and lime
- Ocean trout and Salmon terrine with a dill dressing and grilled sour dough
- Twice cooked Bangalow pork belly with caramelized apple and balsamic
- Pan fired potato gnocchi with buffalo mozzarella, green vegetables, sage and nut brown butter
- Crisp skin Barramundi with fresh udon noodles and eggplant
- South Australian jewfish with a mushroom and truffle crust, fingerling potatoes and gremolata
- Roast lamb rack with basil, Du Puy lentils and potato mash
- Char-grilled sirloin with red wine butter and Pont Neuf potatoes
- Mandarin Jelly with fresh raspberries and tea sorbet
- Quince and almond kouing-aman served hot with creme anglaise
- Valrhona chocolate and caramel delice with hazelnut praline and vanilla ice cream
- Ginger creme brulee with confit pineapple and caramel
- Cheese plate. A selection of Australian and international cheeses
Reviewed by: jdgizmo, April 2015
this was great-the tour guide was very knowledgable and the opera was great. the dinner was fancy-
Reviewed by: Nadia F, March 2015
Was really good, the tour was interesting and the dinner was delicious. The opera wasn't my thing but definantly worth the money