Enjoy Rangitaiki River and it's spectacular scenery on this grade 2 white water rafting tour. Laid back fun, this river has spectacular scenery, including cascading waterfalls tumbling into the river, beautiful forest views and sheer rock gorges clad in native bush. The gentle rolling rapids make this a great trip for families and for those looking for a more relaxed experience.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This trip starts at the base of the spectacular Aniwhenua Falls, a beautiful waterfall framed by sheer rock walls.
For the adventurous you can start your trip by jumping into the river, a series of jump off points at various heights are available. For the less adventurous you can make your way down the rocks to the waters edge.
This is just the start of an amazing piece of scenic New Zealand with several other waterfalls and spectacular forest as you wind your way for one and a half hours down the river.
The rapids are gentle rolling rapids with very few rocks to avoid, making this a great trip for families or those looking to relax and enjoy the scenery. There is even the chance to stop and have a shower under a beautiful veil waterfall. Have a turn at trying to guide the raft or just relax and enjoy the view.
Rangitaiki River Scenic Rafting from Rotorua
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
River Rats Murupara base or your selected Rotorua hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Concludes at 4:00pm at the River Rats Murupara base or at 5:00pm at your selected hotel.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rangitaiki River White Water Scenic Rafting from Rotorua
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All necessary equipment
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a recommended minimum weight of 40 kilograms (88 pounds) for this tour
- Please bring swimwear, a towel and a sense of adventure!
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.