Select a datex
See the majestic beauty of the South Island on this one-way tour from Queenstown to Christchurch via the rugged landscape and scenic country surrounding Mount Cook.
Depart Queenstown and travel through the rugged and beautiful landscape of Otago. Cross the Lindis Pass into the Mackenzie Country to visit Mount Cook Village at the base of New Zealand's highest mountain Aoraki (Mount Cook).
Here there is time to experience an optional scenic helicopter or skiplane flight with a snow landing (weather permitting). Continue your journey with a stop at the Church of the Good Shepherd on the shores of Lake Tekapo, before continuing to your destination of Christchurch.
Alpine Road, Mount Cook
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located Queenstown hotels
Athol Street, Queenstown (in the middle of the car park)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Concludes in Christchurch at approximately 7:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour including Buffet Lunch
Tour without lunch
Queenstown to Christchurch via Mount Cook Full-Day Tour
- Buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup at Queenstown
- Hotel drop-off at Christchurch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours are operated by luxury 5 star coaches, equipped with air conditioning, rest-room facilities, video monitors and reclining seats
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.