Kennedy Space Center and Everglades Airboat Safari from Orlando
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
New Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit
Starting June 29, don’t miss the brand-new Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, showcasing the legendary spacecraft, Atlantis. More than 60 interactive experiences highlight the people, passion and patriotism behind NASA’s program that launched the Hubble Space Telescope and built the International Space Station, plus you can see what it’s like to be a real astronaut! Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit; experience the sensation of floating in space; explore a replica of the ISS; and strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch! As a new addition, travelers can experience a private guided tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, for no additional charge.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Airboat Ride, Florida
- Admission to Kennedy Space Center including IMAX Films, all shows and exhibits
- Kennedy Space Center Tour of NASA's Launch Headquarters
- Private guided tour of the fantastic Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Airboat ride
- Round-trip transportation
- Pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Strollers and wheelchair rentals are available on site
Reviewed by: Wendy Jane B, December 2014
Everglades was brilliant although weather let us down a bit so didn't see as much as we probably should have. They weren't ready for us on arrival, only a short wait but still hanging around which made our arrival at Kennedy a bit later and you need all the time you can get at Kennedy. Extremely interesting place even for those of us that don't really think we are that bothered. Fantastic day out.
Reviewed by: JENNIFER B, October 2014
This was a great day a must do for anyone goin to Orlando the air boat was good but Kennedy Space Center was amazing