Hanauma Bay Snorkeling Adventure Half-Day Tour
The City and County of Honolulu's Marine Educational Center at Hanauma Bay Hawaii features marine displays of wildlife in the bay, an educational video theater and other facilities. It's mandatory that you watch the video in order to be informed about the bay's geological and historical background before taking Hanauma Bay tours, and the importance of protecting Hanauma Bay for future visitors.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $7.50 USD per person entrance fee into Hanauma Bay.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Alamoana Mahukona - Street Entrance
- Hawaii Prince Hotel - Front
- HHV Tapa Tower
- Ambassador Hotel - Front
- Trump Hotel - Front Trolley Stop
- Sherton Waikiki - Aloha Landing
- Ohana Malia Hotel - Front
- Miramar Hotel - Front
- Moana Surfrider Hotel - Front
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel - Front
- Hyatt Koa - Street Entrance
- Pacific Beach - Aloha Center
- Marriott Paokalani - Street Entrance
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel - Front
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am
Departs at 8:30am
Departs at 10am
Hanauma Bay packed to the brim
- Regular snorkel gear - High quality silicon dive mask, snorkel and fins
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hanauma Bay entrance fee (USD$7.50 for ages 13 and up, paid directly on the day)
- Snorkel gear set rental upgrade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: This tour is not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Adam M, October 2015
Beautiful location. Water was a bit choppy that day, but there were so many fish in the bay. Take a picnic basket though and make a full day of it!
Reviewed by: Caeser M, September 2015
They don't necessarily show you how to snorkel, but their equipment and shuttle service to Hanauma Bay were superb. They 're located about 5 mins away from the bay and it beats having to find parking at or near the bay on a busy day. Plus their prices are comparable to the rental shops at and around the bay.