Rivière-du-Loup Day Trip and Whale-Watching Cruise from Montreal
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Seasonal Offer
- Led by a professional photographer
You’ll then board the AML Levant boat and cruise from the south shore of the St Lawrence for an exciting encounter with whales, seals and belugas! Aboard the boat, soak up the fresh air, and become engrossed by the beauty of the rugged coast, the islands and the traditional lighthouses. The AML Levant is fully stabilized and offers an on-board bistro and both outdoor and indoor observation decks, so you are ensured a comfortable voyage. A boxed lunch is included.
As you cruise through the water and the Saguenay–St Lawrence Marine Park, a certified naturalist-guide will narrate your whale-watching journey, and binocular rentals will be available. Grab a snack at the bistro and bar while you enjoy the panoramic view of the ocean and the whales. Truly an extraordinary rendezvous with the beautiful nature of eastern Canada!
At the end of the day, head back to Montreal, and stop at a restaurant for dinner along the way.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Certified naturalist-guides
- 3.5-hour whale watch cruise
- Light breakfast on the coach, lunch box on the boat, sit-down dinner at a restaurant
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Reviewed by: Alina N, August 2013
It was the best experience in quebec
Reviewed by: Simon, Belgique, August 2011
it's not a "Full-day" whale watching but only 3 hours for the Cruise and 10 hours with a bus!