Florida Everglades Small-Group Eco-Adventure by Foot, Kayak and Boat
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Small Group Everglades Eco-adventure by Boat, Kayak and Foot
- Professional guide
- Kayak equipment and instruction
- Boat ride
- Professional naturalist guide
- Guided nature hike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Nancy Strow S, April 2014
This tour was EVERYTHING it was said to be--great boat ride around area--mangroves, osprey, dolphins, small shark; then a terrific kayak paddling over to island to walk and look at sea life, shells. Great naturalist Charles (?) who knew lots about area--but also very well read, interested in the eco-system and preserving the area. Not an alligator tour, though--the water is pristine and beautiful, not swampy. The Eco-Adventure office is a bit remote in Chokoloskee, but the personnel were very efficient--even gave a super recommendation for fresh fish lunch. This is a tour for those who want to learn something about the area--not just to flash through in a noisy, environmental-damaging air-boat.
Reviewed by: Elizabeth R, March 2014
Excellent tour. Heather contacted us ahead of time and offered the option of departing from Goodland, which was wonderful, as we were staying on Marco Island. Our guide, Ed was very personable and knowlegeable. I highly recommend this tour and company, and would definitely do it again