Select a datex
Take a scenic 1.5-hour drive south of Fort Myers where you can boat, hike and kayak through the beautiful Florida Everglades on this exciting eco-adventure! Watch for dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles and more as your naturalist guide leads you through the lush, diverse Everglades landscapes. With a maximum of six passengers on this small-group tour, you are sure to have an intimate and unique experience.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
Small-Group Everglades Eco-adventure by Boat, Kayak and Foot
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Chokoloskee, Florida
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 1:30pm
Small Group Everglades Eco-adventure by Boat, Kayak and Foot
- Professional guide
- Kayak equipment and instruction
- Boat ride
- Professional naturalist guide
- Guided nature hike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.