Florida Everglades Small-Group Eco-Adventure by Foot, Kayak and Boat
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 1:30pm
Small Group Everglades Eco-adventure by Boat, Kayak and Foot
- Professional guide
- Kayak equipment and instruction
- Boat ride
- Professional naturalist guide
- Guided nature hike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- You will need to access the boat by ladder. With enough notice, you can load from a floating dock. Please advise in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking if you require this option.
Reviewed by: Jennifer M, April 2015
Five star trip! Our Captain/tour guide Josh really knows about all the natural wonders that the everglades has to offer. He taught us things about the plants, animals, and little critters that I never knew before. You could tell that he wanted to make this a memorable experience for my 12 year old son, my sister and me. We saw dolphins, manatees, sting rays, beautiful shells, bald eagles, osprey and so much more. I recommend this adventure to anyone who wants to truly experience the everglades with a safe, fun captain at your side.
Reviewed by: Ian T, July 2014
Really excellent. Easy to book. Turned out to be just the 2 of us with Josh, the Guide, who was very knowledgable and enthusiastic. Stunning scenery and wildlife, including ospreys and dolphins (playing in the boat's wake). Out to the 1000 Islands National Park by powerboat, then as much time as we wanted in kayaks exploring the shoreline - full safety gear provided, and a stroll along the beach. Highly recommended. Bring sunscreen!