Florida Everglades Small-Group Eco-Adventure by Foot, Kayak and Boat
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 1:30pm
Small Group Everglades Eco-adventure by Boat, Kayak and Foot
- Professional guide
- Kayak equipment and instruction
- Boat ride
- Professional naturalist guide
- Guided nature hike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- You will need to access the boat by ladder. With enough notice, you can load from a floating dock. Please advise in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking if you require this option.
Reviewed by: Claudia M, May 2015
We spent a week in south Florida at the end of March and this was the highlight of our trip! Captain Josh was wonderful -- he showed us amazing wildlife, he knew the history and biology of the area, he was accommodating and patient -- and his passion and love for the place was infectious. I highly recommend this tour. I only wish I could give him 6 stars.
Reviewed by: Jennifer M, April 2015
Five star trip! Our Captain/tour guide Josh really knows about all the natural wonders that the everglades has to offer. He taught us things about the plants, animals, and little critters that I never knew before. You could tell that he wanted to make this a memorable experience for my 12 year old son, my sister and me. We saw dolphins, manatees, sting rays, beautiful shells, bald eagles, osprey and so much more. I recommend this adventure to anyone who wants to truly experience the everglades with a safe, fun captain at your side.