Los Angeles Dinner Cruise
If you're looking for a night of exceptional food, brilliant views and music to romance the night away to, you'll love the Los Angeles dinner and dance cruise. Be welcomed aboard with a glass of champagne while you set out for a cruise around the harbor. Dine in elegance with a four-course seated dinner prepared fresh on board. Finish the evening with dancing to musical entertainment or enjoy the lovely views from the outdoor decks. Whether you are visiting Hollywood or Disneyland, this exceptional dinner cruise is within reach from two convenient departure locations of either Marina Del Rey or Newport Beach.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
When the sun goes down, the simple scenery of the harbors illuminate setting the backdrop for your Los Angeles dinner cruise. Board your ship at your choice of port - Marina Del Rey or Newport Beach - and cast off with a glass of champagne in hand. Take to your private table and indulge in four courses of delicious food freshly prepared by the onboard chefs. After dinner, dance to live or DJ musical entertainment or simply take in the breathtaking views from the outdoor decks.
Window Seating and Champagne Upgrade: Elevate your experience with guaranteed window seating and a bottle of champagne for two to enjoy with your dinner. Admire the charming views of the harbor while you dine in luxury. It's a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion.
Please note: The distance between the Marina Del Rey and Newport Beach locations is 50 miles (80 kilometers). Please choose carefully, as the option you select when booking is where you MUST board the cruise.
See sample menu in Itinerary below
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Newport Beach - 2431 W. Pacific Coast Highway
- Marina Del Rey departs at 8pm
- Newport Beach departs at 7:30pm
- Marina Del Rey departs at 7:30pm
- Newport Beach departs at 7:30pm
Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Marina Del Rey
Cruise departing from Marina Del Rey. Fridays depart at 8pm. Saturdays depart at 7:30pm. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior
Marina Del Rey Upgrade Package
Cruise departing from Marina Del Rey with guaranteed window seating and bottle of champagne for each couple. Fridays depart at 8pm. Saturdays depart at 7:30pm. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior
Cruise departing from Newport Beach at 7:30pm. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior
Newport Beach Upgrade Package
Cruise departing from Newport Beach at 7:30pm with guaranteed window seating and bottle of champagne for each couple. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior
Cast Off Shore With a Champagne Toast
- 4-course dinner cruise
- Glass of champagne
- Musical entertainment
- Port fees and taxes
- Beverage service (cash bar available)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
- Not wheelchair accessible
- From Hollywood to Marina Del Rey, approximately 15-20 minutes (depending on location)
- From Anaheim/Disneyland to Newport Beach, approximately 20 minutes (depending on location)
- Music ranges from the oldies to the newer pop selections; the entertainers (DJ or a 2-3 piece live band) always play a nice selection in an attempt to please guests
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- Variety of artisan flat breads and baguettes served with garlic herb cheese spread and a cilantro pesto
- House Caesar salad with crisp romaine hearts, grilled ciabatta crostini, cherry tomatoes, imported Parmesan cheese and radicchio with a creamy Caesar dressing
- Filet Mignon with our signature steak sauce
- Panko-crusted mahi-mahi finished with a miso honey glaze
- Special house potatoes
- Fresh seasonal vegetables
- Chef’s selected dessert
- Boarding glass of champagne
- Soda, coffee, tea and water
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, menu is subject to change
Reviewed by: ERIC R, July 2014
Me and my wife love it think you verry much, we will be back.
Reviewed by: Georg B, June 2014
Nice Cruise, two rounds in the harbour. Diner is good.
After diner remains roundabout 3/4 hour for dancing,
(for those who think it´s a party boat).
We think it´s worth the money and time.
It was a liitle bit cold because open doors on the top deck.
Info : We traveled there with the hop on / off bus tours,
a taxi back isaround 60 $.