Experience the essential introduction to London aboard the original hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. You'll see all the magical sights of London in a comfortable and secure environment, above the crowds at street level aboard our open top buses. Get a unique view of all the sights with full commentary provided.
Your ticket also includes a FREE Hop-on Hop-off Thames River cruise as well as three FREE walking tours: a Changing of the Guard walk, a Rock 'n' Roll walking tour tracing the history of the Beatles, Rolling Stones and David Bowie and a Jack the Ripper walk following in the footsteps of the world's most infamous serial killer.
- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Customize your own tour by hopping on and off the bus at any stop, as many times as you like. There's a choice of sightseeing routes, including the Yellow Route which features live onboard commentary. If you're traveling with the family, take the Red Route - relax while your children are entertained and informed by the highly acclaimed Kids Club commentary and their free London activity packs.
Each route makes frequent stops - simply hop off where you want to, and return to the same stop to continue your tour.
- Madame Tussauds
- Piccadilly Circus
- Leicester Square
- Trafalgar Square
- Downing Street
- Big Ben and Parliament
- London Eye
- Covent Garden
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Tower Bridge
- Tower of London
- Shakespeare's Globe
- Westminster Abbey
- Buckingham Palace
Special Offer! - Book before June 30, and save 13% off the recommended retail price - Book Now!
The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You may exchange your voucher at any of the below stops or at the visitor center in Trafalgar Square:
- Start Point One: Piccadilly Circus (yellow/red/green/blue route) - Yellow route from Whitcomb Street, Red route from Haymarket, Green and Blue route from Rupert Street.
- Start Point Two: Trafalgar Square - (yellow/red/green). Yellow and Red route from Trafalgar Square northside, Green route from Northumberland Avenue.
- Start Point Three: Embankment Station (red/yellow route) - beside River Thames opp. tube station.
- Start Point Four: Victoria and Grosvenor Gardens (red/yellow route) - Buckingham Palace Road
- Start Point Five: Marble Arch (red/yellow route) - Park Lane, subway exit 3 "Speakers Corner".
- Departs approximately every 15-20 minutes (8:30am to 5:00pm).
Return Details:Valid for 24 hours from time of first use
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Original London Sightseeing Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- FREE hop-on hop-off Thames River cruise
- FREE walking tours
- Unique Kids Club including a FREE activity pack (Red Route)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Itinerary:Your ticket allows you to customize your own tour by hopping on and off the bus at any of the following stops, as many times as you like between the routes below:
The City Sightseeing Tour (Red Route)
Madame Tussaud's and the London Planetarium, Regent's Park, Oxford Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus/Eros Statue, Leicester Square, The National Gallery, Nelson's Column and Trafalgar Square, Horse Guard's Parade, Downing Street, Big Ben and Parliament, Lambeth Palace, Imperial War Museum, The London Aquarium, London Eye, South Bank Arts Center and BFI Imax Cinema, Covent Garden, Fleet Street, St. Paul's Cathedral, Monument, London Bridge, London Dungeon, Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Gallery Bankside, Millennium Footbridge, Catamaran Cruisers, Sherlock Holmes Pub, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Speakers Corner.
The Original Tour (Yellow Route)
English-speaking fully qualified live guides.
The National Gallery, Nelson's Column and Trafalgar Square, Horse Guards' Parade, Downing Street, Big Ben and Parliament, Lambeth Palace, Imperial War Museum, The London Aquarium, London Eye, South Bank Arts Center and BFI Imax Cinema, Covent Garden, Fleet Street, St Paul's Cathedral, Monument, London Bridge, London Dungeon, Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Gallery Bankside, Millennium Footbridge, Catamaran Cruisers, Sherlock Holmes Pub, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard, Hyde Park, Speakers Corner, Ritz Hotel, Royal Academy of Arts, Fortnum and Mason, Piccadilly Circus/Eros Statue, Leicester Square.
The Museum Link (Blue Route)
Main attractions: Kensington Palace, Baden-Powell House, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Brompton Oratory, Harrods, Knightsbridge, Harvey Nichols, Hyde Park, Ritz Hotel, Piccadilly Circus, Shaftesbury Avenue, British Museum, Russell Square, Wellington Museum, Royal Albert Hall, Albert Memorial, Kensington High Street and the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain.
Capital Connector (Purple Route)
Holland Park, Notting Hill, Bayswater, Kensington Gardens, Pet Cemetery, Paddington Station, Madame Tussauds.
St Pancras - King's Cross Station - Marble Arch - Paddington Station - Marylebone Station - Euston Station.
The bus leaves St Pancras International at 10.05, 11.05 and 12.05pm; and departs from Marble Arch at 3.50pm, 4.50pm and 5.50pm. Speak to our staff on the day for the latest timetable information.
Central London (Green Route)
Leicester Square - London Eye - Westminster - Piccadilly Circus - Leicester Square This circular service provides a handy link in central London across the Thames.
It operates daily between 09.15 and 15.45.
The Original Tour is the only tour operator to offer commentaries specially designed for children. History made fun - for kids, by kids ... plus the voice of the ghost of London! Every child also gets a "passport" to London and a fantastic free fun pack with activity/quiz book. Look out for the great Kids Club competition in the back of the book where you could win a souvenir of London. The Kids Club Channel is available on the red and blue route.
Members of the Kids club will receive their own free activity pack and a Passport to London. Don't forget to get your passport officially stamped before you board the bus!
Thames River Cruise
Enjoy this hop-on-hop-off cruise down the River Thames with professional commentary. Hop-on-hop-off cruises are available from Westminster, Waterloo, Tower and Greenwich Piers. A great way to explore London's riverside attractions in greater detail... and its completely free! This offer is strictly subject to availability.
FREE Walking Tours
On non-guard change days walks go to Buckingham Palace and to St James's Palace where you can take photos of sentry boxes. The guard change does not take place if it is raining. All tours take approximately 90 minutes. Please note that the Jack the Ripper walk will finish at Aldgate East tube station and not at one of our bus stops.
1. The Changing of the Guard Walk: Daily at 10.30am from The Original London Visitor Centre. See Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace and the regiments that guard them in this exciting walk as you march alongside the guards at Buckingham Palace.
2. Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour: Departs daily at 13.00 from The Original London Visitor Centre. Be amazed! The Beatles almost arrested, TV born in backstreet, Jimi Hendrix' last gig, tickets for all the ill-fated Titanic, it's strange, it's true, it's Rock 'n' Roll!
3. The Jack the Ripper Walk: Daily at 3:30pm from The Original Tour stop at Tower of London on Tower Hill. Walk in the footsteps of the world's most infamous serial killer as we reveal his murderous tale from the streets of Whitechapel in 1888.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.