Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour
Book and save 10% off the local supplier's price for travel on Thursday and Saturday. As an added bonus, receive free tickets to the Mac King Comedy and Magic Show at Harrah's Hotel and Casino!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
The Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up from five convenient locations with air-conditioned transport
- Trained guides - Listen to your expert guide, fully trained and knowledgeable on all aspects of Hoover Dam and it's history. They are often referred to as Dam Encyclopedias!
- Government's Power Plant Tour - Travel 524' into the walls of Black Canyon to view the Nevada Powerwing, generators and a 30-foot-diameter pipe inside one of the four diversion tunnels
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour - See the history of Hoover Dam, view the numerous exhibits which explain how the dam was built, how it operates and who benefits from the water and electricity
- A Walk on the Top - Fully guided comprehensive 45-minute walking tour over the top of the dam
- Scenic Lake Mead Overlook - Snap some beautiful scenic photographs of Lake Mead
- Delicious Lunch - Early afternoon lunch on the way back to Las Vegas
- Chocolate Factory - Short but sweet stop at Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Vegas Trivia - Learn about Howard Hughes, the mafia and Las Vegas on the ride back
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Las Vegas hotels
- 7:25 AM Golden Nugget
- 7:30 AM Stratosphere
- 7:35 AM Circus Circus
- 7:40 AM Treasure Island
- 7:50 AM Bally's
- 7:55 AM Monte Carlo
- 8:00 AM Excalibur
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour
- Professional guide
- Government's Power Plant Tour
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour
- Walk On The Top Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The interior tour is not recommended for people that suffer from claustrophobia, who have pacemakers or defibrillators
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Transportation is not wheelchair accessible however wheelchairs are available for rent for approximately USD $5 at the Dam. If you require a wheelchair at the Dam please let your tour guide know.
- Receive FREE entry to the Mac King Comedy and Magic Show at Harrah's Las
Vegas Casino (free admission with the purchase of one beverage per
person in the showroom. Tickets will be given out at the time of check in for the tour
- 1/2 Fresh Baked Turkey breast sandwich & Homemade soup of the day.
- Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich served with Homemade Cucumber salad.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich served with fries
- Boulder Burger & Fries. (1/3 lb. burger served with lettuce, tomato,and condiments on the side)
- Avocado Lettuce Tomato & Cheddar cheese Sandwich, on Wheat bread, served with Homemade Cucumber salad.
- Garden Salad. Salad mix, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, broccoli, and sliced egg.
Please note: gratuities not included
Reviewed by: Andrew B, February 2015
This tour was well worth the $$$. Very informative and our guide Trevor was awesome. Was a nice Bus ride out there with a stop at the new bridge to get a great view of the dam. Then had plenty of time to walk aroun at the dam and go inside for the government tour as well. Would recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit the Hoover Dam
Reviewed by: Cynthia W, February 2015
Trevor and Robert were great! Trevor was an excellent host and put everyone at ease. He was very informative and funny. We learned much about Hoover Dam and Boulder City. He showed us many things not pointed out by other guides; such as where the dog is buried on the site - the only animal allowed on the work site. I would highly recommend this tour.