Kipu Zipline Safari
Following lunch, guests will fly past the breathtaking Haupu Mountains, over towering forest trees on a thrilling 800’ zipline. You'll return on foot via an 80' (25 meter) suspension bridge. This zipline safari will become even more memorable as you get to share the fun with a family member or friend on the 1800’ tandem ziplines! The center dismount allows for 90 seconds of air time - where you’ll be “in-flight” for over a quarter of a mile!
Your zipline adventure ends with a relaxing and enjoyable ride on a twin-motor Hawaiian canoe takes you on a cruise back down river.
Restrictions: Must be able to walk 2 miles (3.2km) and kayak 60-90 minutes. Participants must weigh between 80 and 275lbs (between 36 and 125 kg) fit in the harness for the zipline. Minimum age to participate in the zipline is 7 years.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Poipu Area or West Side Resorts:
- Poipu Plaza
East Side or North Shore Resorts:
- Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor
- 7:45am or 9:00am
East Side or North Shore Resorts:
- 8:30am or 9:45am
Tour times vary and will be advised when you call to reconfirm your tour
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Poipu/West Side 7:15am
Departing from Poipu Area or West Side at 7:15am
Poipu/West Side 9:45am
Departing from Poipu Area or West Side at 9:45am
East/North Shore 8am
Departing from East Side or North Shore at 8am
East/North Shore 10:30am
Departing from East Side or North Shore at 10:30am
- Deluxe two-person kayak
- Dry bag/day pack
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- One guide for approximately every 8 - 12 passengers
- Lunch and refreshments: Cold spring water, juices, Kauai Cookies, and a delicious picnic lunch of turkey sub sandwiches, pasta salad, and brownie (menu subject to change without notice)
- Items to bring: Swimwear, footwear with an aggressive tread pattern and that can get wet (i.e. Teva-type sandals or aqua socks), towel, sunscreen, insect repellant, waterproof camera
- Minimum age for the zipline is 7 years
- Weight limit is more then 80 lbs and less then 275 lbs
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Susan G, July 2014
This was an incredible experience. A triple treat with kayaking, hiking, and zip lining, with dips in fresh waterfall fed pools to cool off in between. Christian, Aaron, and Chase were wonderful. Great guides. with such friendly and helpful dispositions. They all made everyone feel safe and confident. Even with a full day of activity, nothing was too strenuous....we even had an amazing 5 year old who was the bravest one in the bunch! If you only have a few days to spend in Kauai, (or not, come to think of it!) this adventure should be at the top of your list!
Reviewed by: Kathryn B, June 2014
Wow! This tour had it all! Kayaking, hiking in the forest, swimming in a waterfall and pond, a rope swing, a wagon ride, good food, and an amazing zipline. The guides were friendly with great knowledge of the area. Well worth it!