Macau Day Trip from Hong Kong
Whoever let the days of the week get in the way of a good deal? Save 5% when you travel to Macau on weekdays. See pricing options for full details.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 7:30am depending on your hotel location
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Macau Day Trip from Hong Kong
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip ferry
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Macau Tower observation deck entry fee
- Macau Visa if required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Please note that during the Christmas and New Year period there may be delays at immigration and re-routing of traffic around the major tourist areas
- Infants below the age of 1 are free of charge
- Residents of certain countries are required to obtain a visa prior to entry into Macau
Reviewed by: Kevin G, February 2015
This tour was well worth the money and the tour guide Mario was very informative and funny, he showed us so much and told us heaps about the history etc. Great day out. Thank you Joy. Brisbane Australia
Reviewed by: Yvonne G, February 2015
What a fabulous day. The only negative part was getting through the official process and onto the ferry. Everyone had a seat allocated to them but a large number of passengers decided that they had to be first on board anyway. They pushed and shoved all and sundry until a couple of rather burly non-local passengers but their bodies in the way.
Once we arrived in Macau and met our guide, everything changed for the best ever. Cisco made the day.
His quiet wit, engaging manner and polite discussion of others defects and his very good English language skills soon had us forgetting the little hassles that we had endured.
He and his support team, including the bakery where we purchased the Portuguese tarts, were terrific.
He arranged a later lunch time so that the dining area was less crowded was really appreciated.
He explained the time requirements so that no one missed the bus and made sure that every thing happened with a minimum of fuss.
The tour itself was great and we would be hard pressed to pick something that we missed not interested in casinos.
The incense at the temple was almost overpowering. Anyone with a pollen or similar allergy should take precautions.
Despite this the tour should not be missed. A great day. Cisco made sure that all of his guests embarked on the ferry before he took his leave and headed home.