Suva Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Nadi
Suva is more than just the capital of the Fijian Islands. Spend a day discovering sights such as the President's residence, Albert Park and Thurston Botanical Gardens, as you gain a fresh insight into Suva on this full-day tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
You'll be picked up from your selected hotel and journey into the Fiji's capital, Suva. A city with a rich colonial past, you'll see sights such as the President's residence, Albert Park and Thurston Botanical Gardens.
A beautiful harbor city, Suva is built on a peninsula reaching out in the sea. Stroll through the harbor with it's tall modern buildings balanced by rich traditional colonial architecture. Visit the Museum or enjoy great shopping and local restaurants.
You'll return to your hotel at approximately 6:30pm
This tour operator is the winner of the "AON 2007 Fiji Excellence in Tourism Award for Inbound Operator of the Year.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Nadi hotels, Coral Coast hotels and Fijian Resort
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Suva Sightseeing Tour from Nadi
- Full-day guided tour of Suva
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Tracey P, September 2012
Fantastic day! The drive is long but so beautiful. Si is an Awesome guide. Just need to be careful of people in Suva trying to get you into certain stores. Viator make the tour booking so easy
Reviewed by: Patricia F, July 2012
It was a trip to say that I had been to Suva but nothing special however my tour guide Sai is absolutely incredible and made it a very memorable day. The best part was him warning our mere single white female tourists of the pitfalls and conmen of Suva and what to watch out for, he saved my bacon with his advice. His jokes and musical interlude on the way back was awesome. That man is a wealth of knowledge and not to mention our coach driver who got us there and back safe and sound.