Vancouver Super Saver: 2-Day City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Attractions Combo
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
During your two days, use the hop-on hop-off bus route to see Vancouver’s top attractions, two of which are included in your tour price! Access the Vancouver Lookout by hopping off at Harbour Centre (stop number two) and riding up the 430-foot (131-meter) tower for awe-inspiring views of the city.
Your other included attraction is the famous Dr Sun-Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden, which you can reach by hopping off at stop number 21. This iconic Chinese garden brings a magical and historical perspective to modern-day Vancouver's Chinatown. With an exclusively crafted Ming Dynasty home and traditional tea ceremonies, the garden will make you feel as if you have been transported back to 15th-century China. The stunning architecture emulates the natural beauty that surrounds it, and wonderfully landscaped plants, trees and a beautiful pond add to the garden’s serenity.
There are 20 more stops to explore, so hop back on the bus and continuing your sightseeing!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Gastown- Water Street at the Steam Clock
- The Station - on the north side of Cordova Street at passenger loading
- Canada Place- west of the Pan Pacific Hotel at passenger loading
- Marriott Pinicale Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel- off Melville Street, near Burrand, on the north side of the hotel
- Vancouver Art Gallery - on Howe Street, just south of Georgia Street
- Bosman's Hotel/Holiday Inn - Howe Street at the Bosman's Hotel
- Quality Inn/Executive Inn - on Howe south of Drake Street in front of the Quality Inn
- Sunset Beach/Granville Island - 100 yards west of Starbucks on 2nd Ave W
- English Bay Beach - adjacent to Rain City Grille Restaurant
- Second Beach - Lost Lagoon Drive
- Stanley Park and Aquarium - near the Malkin Bowl and behind the Pavilion's Rose Garden Teahouse
- Coal Harbour Sea Wall - at Westin Bayshore
- Robson Shopping District - on Robson Street at the Empire Landmark Hotel
- Robson at Burrard - 20 yards west of Burrard near Canadian Greetings at the passenger loading
- Chateau Granville - Chateau Granville Hotel, corner of Helmcken and Granville Streets
- Century Plaza Hotel and Spa - on the west side of Burrard Street across from Wall Center
- West End - Davie - southwest corner of Davie and Thurlow at the passenger loading
- Entertainment District - the southwest corner of Robson and Granville at passenger loading
- Library Square - on Homer Street just north of Robson Street
- Georgian Court - on Beatty Street across from Georgian Court at passenger loading
- Chinatown - on West Pender Street in front of Dr. Sun Yat Sen Gardens
8:30am - 6:30pm
Oct 16 - Mar 14
9am - 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hop-on Hop-off City Tour
- 2-day hop-on hop-off city tour pass
- Admission to the Vancouver Lookout (valid for one trip up)
- Admission into the Dr Sun-Yat Sen Chinese Classical Garden (valid only on one day)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Metropolis at Metrotown Mall is not one of the double-decker stops, but can be reached via the Vancouver SkyTrain
Reviewed by: Brian M, March 2015
It was great
Reviewed by: Leanne, December 2013
Good variety of places to see in Vancouver. A little confusing as to which bus to get and where to get on with our voucher to collect the "actual" ticket. They issues 1 ticket for 4 of us. This was ok if we wanted to stay together, however for Day 2 we decided on different stops so had to get ticket reissued - 2 + 2. Minor thing but if it was 1 each it would not have been an issue. We couldn't always hear the commentary. Worthwhile and convienient way to see Vancouver. Recommended!!