Select a datex
Explore Vancouver at your own pace with this great-value tour. This Super Saver includes a 2-day hop-on hop-off city tour on a double-decker bus, admission to the Vancouver Lookout and entrance to the Dr Sun-Yat Sen Chinese Classical Garden. With so many sights to see in Vancouver, you’ll need both days to do it all! Get familiar with the city on day one, and then use the second day to visit more attractions or return to your favorites.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Discover the great city of Vancouver over two days with this combination Super Saver, which gives you the flexibility to create your own itinerary. Explore the city at your own pace on a double-decker hop-on hop-off tour, getting on and off as you please at any of the 22 stops, which include major attractions like Chinatown, Stanley Park and Gastown. Commentary is provided in six languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese and Mandarin) and the tour has frequent departures.
During your two days, use the hop-on hop-off bus route to see Vancouver’s top attractions, two of which are included in your tour price! Access the Vancouver Lookout by hopping off at Harbour Centre (stop number two) and riding up the 430-foot (131-meter) tower for awe-inspiring views of the city.
Your other included attraction is the famous Dr Sun-Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden, which you can reach by hopping off at stop number 21. This iconic Chinese garden brings a magical and historical perspective to modern-day Vancouver's Chinatown. With an exclusively crafted Ming Dynasty home and traditional tea ceremonies, the garden will make you feel as if you have been transported back to 15th-century China. The stunning architecture emulates the natural beauty that surrounds it, and wonderfully landscaped plants, trees and a beautiful pond add to the garden’s serenity.
There are 20 more stops to explore, so hop back on the bus and continuing your sightseeing!
Gastown Steam Clock in Vancouver
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You may board at any stop:
- Gastown- Water Street at the Steam Clock
- The Station - on the north side of Cordova Street at passenger loading
- Canada Place- west of the Pan Pacific Hotel at passenger loading
- Marriott Pinicale Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel- off Melville Street, near Burrand, on the north side of the hotel
- Vancouver Art Gallery - on Howe Street, just south of Georgia Street
- Bosman's Hotel/Holiday Inn - Howe Street at the Bosman's Hotel
- Quality Inn/Executive Inn - on Howe south of Drake Street in front of the Quality Inn
- Sunset Beach/Granville Island - 100 yards west of Starbucks on 2nd Ave W
- English Bay Beach - adjacent to Rain City Grille Restaurant
- Second Beach - Lost Lagoon Drive
- Stanley Park and Aquarium - near the Malkin Bowl and behind the Pavilion's Rose Garden Teahouse
- Coal Harbour Sea Wall - at Westin Bayshore
- Robson Shopping District - on Robson Street at the Empire Landmark Hotel
- Robson at Burrard - 20 yards west of Burrard near Canadian Greetings at the passenger loading
- Chateau Granville - Chateau Granville Hotel, corner of Helmcken and Granville Streets
- Century Plaza Hotel and Spa - on the west side of Burrard Street across from Wall Center
- West End - Davie - southwest corner of Davie and Thurlow at the passenger loading
- Entertainment District - the southwest corner of Robson and Granville at passenger loading
- Library Square - on Homer Street just north of Robson Street
- Georgian Court - on Beatty Street across from Georgian Court at passenger loading
- Chinatown - on West Pender Street in front of Dr. Sun Yat Sen Gardens
- Mar 15 - Oct 15
8:30am - 6:30pm
Oct 16 - Mar 14
9am - 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hop-on Hop-off City Tour
- 2-day hop-on hop-off city tour pass
- Admission to the Vancouver Lookout (valid for one trip up)
- Admission into the Dr Sun-Yat Sen Chinese Classical Garden (valid only on one day)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Metropolis at Metrotown Mall is not one of the double-decker stops, but can be reached via the Vancouver SkyTrain
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.