Punta Cana Full-Day Dune Buggy Adventure to Lemon Lagoon Bay
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared Dune Buggy
Dune buggies fit up to 4 passengers and you may be sharing yours with another party. However, everyone will take turns driving!
Private Dune Buggy
Dune buggies fit up to 4 passengers but this option is if you want the dune buggy for just your party of 2. There will be more driving for you!
Punta Cana Full Day Dune Buggy Adventure to Laguna Limon
- Full-day dune buggy adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Horseback ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be able to sit in a seat by themselves and must be accompanied by an adult
- Dune buggies have manual transmissions and operate with a 4-speed stick shift
- All drivers must present a valid driver's license
- Drivers must wear closed toe shoes
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- No alcohol is permitted prior or during the tour
- Approximate driving distance is 115 miles (190 km)
- The route of the tour can be altered by the guide due to certain circumstances
- Please bring with you a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen. Each buggy has a small compartment which can fit a backpack
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Peter c, April 2015
This is a must do tour. lots to see throughout the island and very educational.
Reviewed by: Candice K, March 2015
This trip was so great Charlie was a wonderful guide and he took us and showed us how Dominicans really live. You dont see this on your resort. You get muddy and dirty but I LOVED it We went in late Jan 2015 We had lot to eat and at Hotel La Cueva was great. It was in the middle of nowhere amazing. We were able to swim in the ocean, horseback rideshort drank coconut water in ate coconut Charlie took a bunch of pictures and videos at the end of tour asked if we wanted them we would pay 20, no pressure. I took them even though I had my own camera and am I ever glad Charlie took some great pics. Would recommend this tour to everyone.