Punta Cana Full-Day Dune Buggy Adventure to Lemon Lagoon Bay
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared Dune Buggy
Dune buggies fit up to 4 passengers and you may be sharing yours with another party. However, everyone will take turns driving!
Private Dune Buggy
Dune buggies fit up to 4 passengers but this option is if you want the dune buggy for just your party of 2. There will be more driving for you!
Punta Cana Full Day Dune Buggy Adventure to Laguna Limon
- Full-day dune buggy adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Horseback ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be able to sit in a seat by themselves and must be accompanied by an adult
- Dune buggies have manual transmissions and operate with a 4-speed stick shift
- All drivers must present a valid driver's license
- Drivers must wear closed toe shoes
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- No alcohol is permitted prior or during the tour
- Approximate driving distance is 115 miles (190 km)
- The route of the tour can be altered by the guide due to certain circumstances
- Please bring with you a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen. Each buggy has a small compartment which can fit a backpack
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Shaun T, December 2014
We all had a super time.
Charlie is a great host and guide, made the trip very enjoyable.
Don't miss out on this experience of a lifetime...
If you don't know how to drive a standard VW don't drive, just be a passenger.
the views are fantastic.
Reviewed by: Cityfarm, USA, August 2014
We did the full day Dune buggy adventure with Charlie and his crew back in 2012. Loved it so much we came back in July 2014 and brought my 8 year old son. You learn so much about the culture and see the way of life there. Love the countryside that we saw and the stop off and great food at Lemon Lagoon. Definitely recommend to anyone traveling to Punta Cana. Only dislike has nothing to do with the trip but how much the industrial roads have grown out in the countryside.