Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WD Day Tour from Perth
- Instant Confirmation
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
After stopping at Caversham, travel to the lobster fishing town of Cervantes. Take a self guided tour of a live lobster processing plant.
See video presentation that gives you an insight into this marvellous industry. Follow on through to the factory overhead walkway where you stand directly above 20 tones of live rock lobster. Enjoy the audio guide and travel through at your own pace. After the tour, enjoy a picnic lunch at the Lobster Shack or upgrade you lunch to a lobster upgrade.
Next, head to the Nambung National Park, Covering 17,491 hectares, the Nambung National Park is home to Western Australia's renowned Pinnacles Desert. Take a stroll through this eerie desert, amongst the iconic Pinnacles, believed to have been created millions of years ago when seashells were broken down into sand and then eroded by water and wind. You will also have time to go and walk through the Pinnacles Dessert visitors Centre.
Heading south back towards Perth, stop at the small town of Lancelin, here thrill to the adventure of 4WD-ing over large white sand dunes,
the biggest in Western Australia. You will also have time to get your adrenalin pumping as you sand board down these massive dunes, spanning 2 kilometres long you will be in awe of the sheer size of these dunes.
After Lancelin, head back to the city arriving in Perth at approximately 7:30pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Perth CBD hotels or Perth Convention Exhibition Centre
From April 1st 2015:
Perth CBD hotels or Barrack St Jetty
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4WD Pinnacles Tour from Perth
Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WD day tour from Perth with lunch
Pinnacles Tour + Lunch Upgrade
Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WD day tour from Perth with lobster lunch upgrade
Pinnacles Desert, Perth
- Picnic lunch
- Lobster lunch upgrade (if option selected)
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or 4WD
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Tour may operate with morning in coach and afternoon in 4WD, or depending on passenger numbers, in the 4WD all day. Sometimes due to soft sand dunes delays may occur.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
Reviewed by: Sophia B, August 2014
It was a very nice tour, we enjoyed the day. Lovely tour guide with lots of information and a the wildlifepark was amazing.
Reviewed by: AS, Malaysia, July 2014
Thanks Keith for showing us around and his professionalism in checking if it is safe to go for sand-boarding using the 4WD is greatly appreciated. I love Pinnacles and Caversham Park, too bad that the tour for Caversham Park was too short, will definitely visit Caversham Park again to feed my white kangaroos!
All the best to Mr Keith!