Select a datex
Book your skip-the-line Palace of Versailles day trip from Paris and leave the long queues behind! Meet your guide in the 15th arrondissement in Paris to board the quick 30-minute train to Versailles. Take a guided tour of the Versailles Gardens and then explore the Palace at your leisure with an audio guide. This half-day Versailles tour includes round-trip train transport, a skip-the-line entrance ticket and an audio guide.
Numbers are limited to 20 people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide. And by booking ahead, you won't waste any time waiting in line!
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip train fares
- Skip the line
Meet your guide at a cafe in the 15th arrondissement in Paris, and then walk to the train station to hop on the RER train for a 30-minute ride to Versailles.
- Versailles Fountain Display: See the magnificent Versailles fountain display, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. The show runs on most Tuesdays in May and June and on Saturdays and Sundays from April to October.
- Musical Gardens Show: Be enchanted by the musical gardens show, known as Jardins Musicaux. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the lovely surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. This event runs on Tuesdays in April and May and from July to October.
Explore the vast Gardens of Versailles on your tour from Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris, 15th arrondissement
Return Details:You will be provided with a return RER ticket, which you can use to return to central Paris when you have finished your tour of Versailles
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Trip from Paris by Train
- Small-group tour
- Standard-class, round-trip train ticket from Paris to Versailles
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket for the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance ticket to Gardens of Versailles, plus Versailles fountain show and musical gardens (select days in summer only)
- Professional guide for the gardens
- Audio guide in the Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The guided part of the tour is approximately 2 hours. The length of time you spend exploring the Palace and Gardens independently is up to you.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.