Kennedy Space Center and Everglades Airboat Safari from Orlando
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit
Don’t miss the brand-new Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, showcasing the legendary spacecraft, Atlantis. More than 60 interactive experiences highlight the people, passion and patriotism behind NASA’s program that launched the Hubble Space Telescope and built the International Space Station, plus you can see what it’s like to be a real astronaut! Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit; experience the sensation of floating in space; explore a replica of the ISS; and strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch! As a new addition, travelers can experience a private guided tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, for no additional charge.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Airboat Ride, Florida
- Admission to Kennedy Space Center including IMAX Films, all shows and exhibits
- Kennedy Space Center Tour of NASA's Launch Headquarters
- Private guided tour of the fantastic Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Airboat ride
- Round-trip transportation
- Pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Strollers and wheelchair rentals are available on site
Reviewed by: Amy M, February 2016
The day of our tour was awesome the airboat ride and Kennedy Space Center were awesome. Our tour guide, Red, was funny and very informative. He even had movies to pass the time while driving. Dealing with the company who organized the trip was horrible. Organizing our pick up location and time turned into a huge ordeal and then on the day, they screwed it up, making us and all the other pick ups late. I loved this tour but the stress of dealing with the tour operator made me very frustrated!
Reviewed by: Kevin N, December 2015
We had a great day, starting with pick up in a nice, comfortable bus which looked quite new then off to the airboat on the Everglades, amazing! We saw alligators up really close! The number of bird species was fabulous too. Onto the space centre it was very interesting and loads to do there, needed to keep moving to see everything then a comfortable ride home again. Definitely recommend