Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January 1 to March 14 - 2:30pm
- March 15 to April 25 - 11:30am, 3pm
- April 26 to September 1 - 10am, 12:30pm, 2pm
- September 2 to October 26 - 10am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm
- October 27 to December 31 - 12:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Circumnavigate Manhattan Island
- Sightseeing cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Beer, wine, soda and hot beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Kamila M, January 2015
It was an outstanding experience with an exceptionally talented and knowledgeable guide. The guide who's name escapes me, knows more about New York than anyone I've met, he tells the story about this wonderful city in such detail and in such a fun way, that you just want to listen to it again when you go home. This journey is well worth the time and camera haste! You'll get wonderful shots from New York that you'd not see otherwise, a beautiful sun set, and a great host. We had a wonderful time and a memorable one! I believe next time we go to NY, I'd take this trip just for the guide, as he was outstanding and such a pro.
When you go, please remember to respect the rules and don't be disrespectful, don't speak loudly while the presentation is on and don't stand up to take photos at the front, simple really, this isn't 1st grade, act like an adult and you'll be fine. As for kids, keep them close to you and don't let them run around like wild monkeys. It isn't a place for the kids as they could have some accidents.
Enjoy this ride, it's historic and educational!
Reviewed by: zimenge, January 2015
Highly organised throughout.. The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and ensured every one's safety on board. Beautiful views! Plenty of viewing and seating space.