Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Circle Line VIP Upgrade
Upgrade your 2.5-hour Circle Line cruise to include Premier (First Class) seating. Enjoy ergonomically designed seating with extra legroom, a private outdoor patio, at-seat food and beverage service and skip-the-line privileges. In addition, you'll receive a $25 voucher for the North River Lobster Company, a floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83. North River Lobster Company offers fresh seafood, mason jar cocktails, buckets of beer and a raw bar in a relaxed, casual environment and is the perfect place to unwind or soak up the sun after your VIP sightseeing cruise.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January 1 to March 13 - 2:30pm
- March 14 to April 26 - 10am, 2pm
- April 27 to September 7 - 10am, 12pm, 2pm
- September 8 to October 25 - 10am, 12pm
- October 26 to March 13, 2016 - 12pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Manhattan Island Cruise
2.5-hour Circle Line cruise around Manhattan Island. Sail under the Brooklyn Bridge, through 5 boroughs and see over 25 world-renowned landmarks including the Statue of Liberty.
VIP Package - 10am Sail
2.5-hour cruise with Premier (First Class) seating plus a $25 voucher for the North River Lobster Company, a neighboring floating lobster shack offering fresh seafood, buckets of beer and raw bar.
Circumnavigate Manhattan Island
- Sightseeing cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Beer, wine, soda and hot beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: baker joe, USA, October 2015
Reviewed by: Margaret D, October 2015
Excellent.. Great commentary by egocentric but informative guide