Experience Melbourne from the dizzying heights of the Eureka Skydeck 88, which boasts spectacular 360-degree views of the city. See Melbourne’s most iconic landmarks, spot ships sailing on Port Phillip Bay and admire the Dandenong Ranges from the highest point in Melbourne. For the ultimate rush, upgrade to include entry to ‘The Edge’ – a glass cube that projects out from the Skydeck with you in it!
Get set for liftoff as you enter the Eureka Skydeck express elevator, which will take you to level 88 in less than 40 seconds! On the Skydeck 88, be amazed by the panoramic views from the floor-to-ceiling windows that surround you. See Melbourne’s Central Business District, the sports precinct and Port Phillip Bay; if it’s a clear day, your view will extend all the way out to the Dandenong Ranges. You won’t miss a thing with the 30 complimentary viewfinders placed around the Skydeck floor.
Walk through the air lock and go outside to ‘The Terrace.’ Feel the wind rush in your ears as you stand 975 feet (300 meters) above the ground. Grab a pair of high-powered binoculars for up-close views of the city, and watch ‘The Edge’ in action as it projects out from the side of the building.
For more of a thrill, upgrade your admission to include entry to ‘The Edge.’ Feel your pulse race and your adrenaline pump as you step out into this glass cube that extends 10 feet (3 meters) out from the Skydeck with you in it! The only thing of its kind in the world, ‘The Edge’ will make you feel as if you are walking on air.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:7 Riverside Quay. South Bank, Melbourne
- 10am - 10pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Entrance to Eureka Skydeck 88
Entrance to Eureka Skydeck 88 and 'The Edge' including a souvenir photo
Eureka Skydeck 88
- Express elevator to Eureka Skydeck 88
- Entry to Skydeck 88 and ‘The Terrace’
- Entry to ‘The Edge’ including a souvenir photo (if option selected)
- Use of viewfinders and binoculars
- Special offer: One complimentary cup of tea or coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Last entry to the Skydeck 88 is 9:30pm
- ‘The Edge’ may not operate in severe weather conditions
- Children under 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult on ‘The Edge’
- Visitor guide-brochures are available at Eureka Skydeck 88 in simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Arabic and English
- Please note: Eureka Skydeck 88 is open every day of the year, however on Christmas Day and New Years Eve Eureka Skydeck 88 will close at 5pm instead of the usually 10pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.