SeaWorld San Diego with Transport
There's no place in the world like SeaWorld San Diego... touch and feed dolphins, count the teeth on a shark and come face-to-face with a polar bear. Brave the waves on Shipwreck Rapids. Venture into the tail-chasing, ruckus-raising world of your pet in Pets Rule!
SeaWorld San Diego is one of the world's premier marine adventure parks with 200 acres of world-class shows, thrilling rides and unforgettable animal encounters. More than 80 million visitors have explored the mysteries of the sea here, with up-close animal interactions and exhilarating thrills.
Please note: This is a transportation and admission package, your voucher will not be accepted at SeaWorld San Diego.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
SeaWorld of San Diego with Transport
- Admission to SeaWorld San Diego
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a transportation and admission package; your voucher will not be accepted at SeaWorld San Diego
Reviewed by: toni, January 2014
Everything was great. One day is really enough to see everything in Seaworld.
Reviewed by: Glennford L, United Kingdom, December 2013
Wow just wow! :) Seaworld experience was one of the best, if not the best thing I did in our tour of US. Also, got the chance to do a dolphin encounter but for some extra cost. It was however worth the money. Shamu and Dolphin show a must see at Seaworld. Dolphin show was beautiful and will live your breathless. The hotel pick up was good. Travel time to San Diego to LA wasn't that bad. About 2 1/2 hours.