Select a datex
Travel in style and take a luxury tour accompanied by your own private English-speaking driver to one of the most famous areas of Tuscany. Alternating woods with vines and olive trees, this region is renown worldwide for its wine and countryside and unparalleled beauty.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Enjoy personalized attention on your private visit to an artistic old village famed for its castle farms. You'll stop at one in particular to sample its prestigious wines; Chiati Classico Riserva, Supertuscan and Igt Red or White wine, accompanied by snacks; bruschetta with olive oil, tuscan bread with typical cheese, croutons with tomato and mixed of cold cuts. Finish your visit to the villa with Vin Santo (sweet wine) accompanied by Cantuccini di Prato (typical biscuits).
Choose to end your tour here returning to Florence, or complete your private tour with a traditional Tuscan Dinner in a historic village set in the hills (afternoon departure only). Weather permitting you'll dine under the stars, toasting the finest Chianti Wine.
This in-depth, private tour is hosted by an English-speaking driver and a private wine guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Please note that tours are carried out in different areas of the Chianti region. The trip from Florence to Chianti is approximately 40 minutes each way.
Marvel in the Chianti countryside
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour will depart from centrally located Florence city hotels
- If you would like to request a departure time, please specify in the special requirements when submitting your booking. You will receive a confirmed departure time once your booking is confirmed.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning tour in the Chianti region only. Departing at 9:00am
Afternoon tour in the Chianti region only. Departing at 2:00pm
Afternoon tour in the Chianti region including dinner. Departing at 2:00pm
Discover the beauty of the Chianti region
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes for 1 to 3 people or minivan for 4 to 8 people)
- English speaking driver
- Wine tasting with snack in a Chianti farm
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Private wine guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Itinerary:Dinner Sample Menu:
2 First Courses: options
- Ribollita (typical vegetable soup)
- Pici all'aglione: (Pasta with dressing made with tomatoes and garlic)
- Taglieatelle al Ragu: (Egg oodles with Bolognese sause)
Second Course: options
- Stracotto al Chianti con Spinach (Stew beef cooked with Chianti wine and spinach)
- Roast pork with potatoes
- Sausage and beans
- Glass of Chianti
- Half litter of mineral water
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.