Florence Concert and Dinner
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
Select a budget-friendly set menu with Chianti wine, or upgrade to enjoy a choice of traditional Tuscan dishes from an à la carte menu. Wine is not included with the à la carte option, but a wide selection is available should you want to order a bottle at your own expense. See the Itinerary for sample menus.
After dinner, take a short stroll into town to St Mark's Anglican Church, the setting for your intimate concert performance. Your reserved seat, at the heart of the action in the front row, is ideal for taking in the acoustics and ambiance as professional singers take the stage.
Sit back and prepare to be enchanted as works by some of the operatic greats — Puccini, Verdi, Rossini — as well as other popular Neapolitan songs are performed. Read on for the 2014/15 program:
Program of Performances:
- Select concert classics plus Neapolitan songs: April 1 – October 31 (except August)
- La Bohème opera: November 4, 11; January 3; February 3, 12, 17; March 3, 28
- La Traviata opera: November 6, 13; December 27; January 2, 24, 31; February 5, 14, 21; March 7, 14, 21
- Carmen opera: November 8, 18; January 4; February 7, 24; March 10, 14
- Marriage of Figaro opera: November 22; December 28
- Madame Butterfly opera: November 1; December 26; February 10, 19; March 17
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8:30pm: Opera - between November to March (arrive strictly at 8:20pm)
9:15pm: Concert - between April to October, except August (arrive strictly at 9pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Includes a concert or opera (depending on the month) plus dinner with a set menu and wine
À la Carte Menu
Includes a concert or opera (depending on the month) plus dinner with an à la carte menu (choice of dishes) and water. Wine is not included
Concert and Dinner in Florence
- Dinner with Set Menu or A la Carte Menu (depending on option selected)
- Wine (If Set Menu option is selected)
- Concert or opera with reserved seat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pasta with mushrooms
- 'Cinta Senese' (pork) served with spinach and potatoes
- A glass of Chianti wine
First course (choice of one):
- Mixed salad with warm goat cheese
- Assorted platter of cold cuts
- Assorted platter of ham
- Assorted cheese with mustard
- Spaghetti alla chitarra (anchovies, sundried tomatoes and bread)
- Tagliatelle with a rich Florentine meat sauce
- Homemade ravioli with butter, sage and parmesan cheese
- Beef tagliata (sliced steak) with aragula (rocket leaves) and balsamic vinegar
- Vegetables with warm buffalo mozzarella from Paestum
- Fillet of pork
- Fish of the day
- Tasting dish of three different desserts
Reviewed by: pama, July 2014
The concert was an Unexpected delight. Well worth doing. The dinner was not so spectacular, but well managed and located near the church for the concert.
Reviewed by: Amanda M, July 2014
Great, very dynamic opera performance. Fabulous dinner.