Nadi Tivua Island Cruise
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
Cruise, swim, explore and relax.
Tivua Island is close enough to Nadi to be the perfect destination for an introduction to cruising the islands of Fiji. Set sail by tall ship to this pristine island, surrounded by 500 acres of spectacular coral reef. Tivua Island is a sanctuary for turtles during the nesting season, and is surrounded by a circle of white sandy beaches.
Sailing aboard the brigantine Ra Marama you will be able to sunbathe in the bowsprit, watch for dolphins playing in the bow wave and enjoy the music and entertainment as you cruise. This historic tall ship, named after a famous nineteenth century Fijian war canoe, was built for the Governor General of Fiji in 1957.
Upon arrival at Tivua Island, soak up the natural atmosphere where you can swim in the tropical waters, explore the island or simply relax on the pristine sandy beaches. If you're feeling energetic, a selection of water activities such as snorkeling or the use of canoes is included. You will also be able to indulge in a delicious buffet luncheon before the return sail to Nadi.
- Morning and afternoon tea, music and entertainment
- Buffet luncheon including barbecue chicken, whole baked fish, sausages, garden fresh salads, fruit, fresh baked bread rolls, local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Yaqona (kava) welcome ceremony
- Guided Snorkeling Tour and Equipment
- Glass Bottom Boat Coral Viewing
- Beach volleyball, canoes and reef fishing
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tivua Island Cruise
- BBQ Lunch
- Morning tea and afternoon tea
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All water activities including snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Free use of canoes
- Yaqona (kava) welcome ceremony
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: paulyned, September 2015
Fabulous cruise. Seven of my family members went for my 60th birthday.I was made to feel special from the 1st birthday wish as I got on the bus. Staff were friendly and attentive.Steven was especially helpful, finding extra bean bags etc to accommodate the 7 of us on the island. He also made sure we had snorkelling gear. Activities were great, some went scuba diving, others snorkelling and others the glass bottomed boat. Lunch was really nice and I was again made to feel special by my new Fijian family singing Happy Birthday to me, led by the talented Steven. After lunch my daughter and I had a relaxing massage. I had the best birthday ever, it was the highlight of our trip to Fiji. Do not hesitate to book this cruise.
Reviewed by: Joyce H, August 2015
We had a fantastic time with your tour. The crew were very nice and attentive. Loved the kava ceremony too. Would highly recommend Viator to my friends and family. The island was very relaxing and the young adults were kept busy with the activities. Thanks so much.