Come along and discover all there is to see and do at Litchfield National Park on a full day trip from Darwin. Renown for it's spectacular scenery, monsoonal rainforests, spring-fed streams and waterfalls, you'll visit the picturesque Florence and Tolmer Falls and enjoy a quick dip at the rock pool by Wangi Falls.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Amongst its other natural treasures, Litchfield National Park features numerous waterfalls which cascade from a sandstone plateau called the Tabletop Range, intriguing magnetic termite mounds, historical sites, and the weathered sandstone pillars of the Lost City. Your day trip to Litchfield National Park, 60 miles (100 km) south of Darwin, will see you ascend the rocky Tabletop Range, where dry woodlands and forests dominate the huge sandstone plateau. You'll also enjoy a picnic lunch of cold meats and salads and the opportunity to swim in pristine rock pools.
Special Offer! - One child 14 years and under goes free with each paying adult. Special offer valid for travel from October 15 to December 10, 2013 - Book Now!
The 'Lost City' in Litchfield National Park
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Darwin hotels.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Take a dip at Wangi Falls, Litchfield National Park
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Visit Florence Falls, Tolmer Falls and Wangi Falls
- Picnic lunch
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle.
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulation
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.