Explore the World Heritage Rainforest of Springbrook National Park, featuring many waterfalls, rainforest walking (approx. 4.5km), great look outs and fascinating Glow Worms. Lunch is served with views over Purlingbrook Falls and hotel transfers are available from both Brisbane or Gold Coast for your convenience.
- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Discover the World Heritage Rainforest. Start your day by visiting the spectacular Natural Arch. This amazing natural formation is a waterfall and cave all in one, courtesy of mother nature.
Next we are off to Springbrook National Park. On guided 4km walk, discover stunning cascading waterfalls, marvel at the wonders of the rainforest while walking the Twin Falls Circuit. Your guided walk through sub-tropical temperate rainforest takes you a little further to the viewpoints that most visitors miss out on.
Enjoy a delicious lunch as you overlook the regions largest waterfall, Purlingbrook Falls.
Following lunch, journey into the rainforest to see the endangered 2000 year old Antartic Beech Trees. Then stand of the edge of the extinct Tweed Shield Volcano.
keep a lookout for native wildlife such as wallabys and rainforest. You might get lucky and spot some rare wildlife from the tracks.
Next, the "Best Of All Lookout", which is just as good as its name suggests! Here you have sweeping views from Byron Bay to Tweed Heads.
Your last activity today is to visit the grotto. Home to one of the rainforest's most intriguing creatures, glow worms. In the pitch black darkness of the grotto, 10 000 glow worms light up the ceiling like stars in the night. A full day of stunning views, mountains of information and hearty food.
Black Fellow Falls Bushwalk
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Brisbane or Gold Coast centrally located hotels:Brisbane Pickups:
- Brisbane Backpackers Resort - Westend
- Rydges Hotel - Southbank
- Hilton Hotel - Brisbane city
- Rendezvous Hotel - Brisbane city
- Urban Hotel - Springhill
- Mantra on Queen - Brisbane city
- Bunk Backpackers - Fortitude Valley
- Shafston Mansions - Kangaroo Point
- Bond Uni - Robina
- Jupiters Casino - Broadbeach
- Crowne Plaza, Bus stop opposite - Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Resort - Surfers Paradise
- YHA Backpackers - Main Beach
- Southport Transit Centre - Southport
Central pickup points:
- Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma Street, Level 3, Gate 36
- Gold Coast Transit Centre, from the taxi rank at the front
- 7:00am from Brisbane
- 8:30am from the Gold Coast
Tour concludes at original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rainforest Discovery Bushwalk
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- National Park fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 4 years as the required seating for infants up to 3 years old is not available for these vehicles
Departures are not weather dependent. We recommend you come prepared for the prevailing conditions. In cases of extreme weather conditions there may be changes to the scheduled destination for customer safety and enjoyment.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.