Private Beijing Bike Tour at Night
Book by October 31, 2014 to save 30% off our previously offered price!
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Beijing Bike Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Bike and bike accessories rental
- Sightseeing and photo stops at sites listed in itinerary
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking; tour must be booked at least 6 hours in advance
- Distance of bike ride is approximately 9 mi (15 km) on moderately flat ground; comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Private tour operates with a maximum of 12 people
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
Reviewed by: Mel-A-Nee, September 2014
On our very first day in Beijing, we did this Private Beijing Bike Tour at Night. Our guide, Amy, was absolutely amazing. She was fun, thoughtful and so knowledgeable about all of the local sights and customs. Her English was perfect, which was a huge relief, as we didn't speak the local language at all. We saw lots of the major attractions as well as tiny little crowded lane ways with so much culture and history. We are so happy that we chose this tour and would recommend it to any newcomers to China. Amy was 10/10 for sure. PS be prepared for some crazy traffic on this tour, Just a warning :)
Reviewed by: Shantine P, September 2014
My tour guide was Annie, and she was awesome, and very patient with me (as my bike riding skills arent what they used to be). I was able to take lots of pics and felt safe while riding with her leading me.