Private Beijing Bike Tour at Night
Book by August 31, 2014 to save 30% off our previously offered price!
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Beijing Bike Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Bike and bike accessories rental
- Sightseeing and photo stops at sites listed in itinerary
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking; tour must be booked at least 6 hours in advance
- Distance of bike ride is approximately 9 mi (15 km) on moderately flat ground; comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Private tour operates with a maximum of 12 people
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
Reviewed by: Susan M, July 2014
It was awesome to see Beijing at night. However, if you know anything about the traffic, it was also scary to do. But, we had terrific guides who kept us safe and took us to great places to see at night. A totally different experience of Beijing and well worth it.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, April 2014