Private Beijing Bike Tour at Night
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Beijing Bike Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Bike and bike accessories rental
- Sightseeing and photo stops at sites listed in itinerary
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking; tour must be booked at least 6 hours in advance
- Distance of bike ride is approximately 9 mi (15 km) on moderately flat ground; comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Private tour operates with a maximum of 12 people
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
Reviewed by: William J, July 2015
My son had not ridden a bicycle in years, so we was not comfortable on his bike. Our tour guide, Dan, was very understanding and offered to make the tour a walking event instead. We likely missed a few sites, but Dan was great and was patient in walking with us through the sites all the way to Tienamen Square several miles away. It was great to see sites at night that we would also see in the day time a few days later. Dan was very engaging, information, and spoke great English.
Reviewed by: Thomas W, July 2015
Lucy the guide was a pleasure to have to show me around. Great way to see some of the highlights in a couple hours in the evening.