Private Beijing Bike Tour at Night
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Beijing Bike Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Bike and bike accessories rental
- Sightseeing and photo stops at sites listed in itinerary
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking; tour must be booked at least 6 hours in advance
- Distance of bike ride is approximately 9 mi (15 km) on moderately flat ground; comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Private tour operates with a maximum of 12 people
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
Reviewed by: Kevin H, November 2015
The private bike tour around Beijing was excellent, even though the temperature was near freezing. The tour guide, Herbert, was very knowledgeable and took me to places I would not have found myself. It was an excellent cultural experience. I would highly recommend the tour!
Reviewed by: Stephen P, November 2015
Dean was our tour guide. His English was excellent and almost as important he was very personable. I really liked how he was willing to adjust the tour to myself and my daughters interest. We were a little nervous about biking in Beijing at night.....have no fears ....felt very safe! Biking for us personally is by far and away the best way to see a city.