Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Fully narrated tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
You'll then take a scenic drive through the Belgian countryside to the lovely city of Brussels. You'll have approximately three hours in Brussels, touring the Royal Palace, seeing the buildings of the European Commission, the grave of the unknown soldier and, of course, the famous statue 'Manneken Pis'. You will also have time to visit a lace factory, go shopping (don't forget the Belgian chocolates!) or take a stroll around the historic town center.
Once you have spent time in Brussels and shopped for souvenirs, board the deluxe coach for your two and a half hours journey back to Amsterdam.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brussels Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Visit of a Diamond factory ( In Antwerp)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is possible to stay in Brussels once tour has concluded. Simply advise your driver or guide on the day of travel
Reviewed by: nainabhatia, September 2015
Excellent the tour guide was also very good didnt have any problems worth taking this tour
Reviewed by: NEIL M, May 2015
This tour was amazing!