Sydney Opera House and Australian Ballet Dinner Package
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Likely to Sell Out
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
The Australian Ballet has a diverse and exciting repertoire of full-length classic ballets and contemporary works from leading international and Australian choreographers. This internationally acclaimed company is hailed for its vibrancy and technical style.
Likely to Sell-out! Sydney Opera House and Australian Ballet Dinner Package regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book now to avoid disappointment
Refer to the "View Additional Info" link below for the Opera Theatre seating map
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
*11th April, 18th April, 9th May, 12th December 2016 performances commence at 6:30pm. You can either enjoy a post performance dinner at 10pm or enjoy a tour at an earlier time (on the hour throughout the day) and dine at 5pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Aria & A Reserve Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; A Reserve seating for Australian Ballet Performance at Sydney Opera House
Aria & B Reserve Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; B Reserve seating for Australian Ballet Performance at Sydney Opera House
Sydney Opera House and Australian Ballet Dinner Package
- Guided Sydney Opera House tour
- 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant
- A or B reserve seating to a world-class Ballet performance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
2015 Performances at the Sydney Opera House:
The best of the 20th century, the freshest of the 21st: this electrifying triple bill showcases two giants of the New York dance scene and The Australian Ballet’s newest resident choreographer..
Performance dates: November 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
The Sleeping Beauty
Fairies, bluebirds, a gilded court and a spell‐shattering kiss: the world’s most extravagant ballet is awakened to new life by The Australian Ballet’s Artistic Director David McAllister The much‐anticipated world premiere of this landmark production will be the crowning moment of the year and perfect for all ages.
Don’t miss the moment when this majestic Beauty opens her eyes
November 27, 28, 30
December 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16
2016 Performances at the Sydney Opera House:
From the first yearning bars of Tchaikovsky's score, Swan Lake beckons you to another world. With its bewitched Swan Queen, its doomed Prince, its glittering villainess and its drifts of white tutus, this is the ultimate night at the ballet.
April: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19
A stiring triple bill with three of the world's greatest contemporary choreographers - Christopher Wheeldon, Kiri Kylian and William Forsythe each curating a unique piece.
April: 26, 30
May: 2, 4, 6, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16
Vaslav Nijinsky changed dance forever with his explosive leap and his shockingly sensual choreography, before a dark descent into madness ended his career. John Neumeier, one of the greatest living choreographers of the story ballet and director of the acclaimed Hamburg Ballet, charts Nijinsky’s rise and fall through the vivid memories unfolding in the dancer’s mind during his last performance in a Swiss hotel. He recalls his troubled family, his ill-starred romances and the transcendent performances that brought him fame.
November: 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28
This sparkling tale of magic and micheif romps along to Delibes' lilting score. It's amusing fun for the whole family - but its playful confusion of girl and doll packs a contemporary punch in the "uncanny valley" of the modern era.
December: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21
Symphony in C
Spins, leaps and lifts: Symphony in C is dance at its most exhilerating. This all-thrills double bill offers George Balanchine's tutu extravaganza alongside a gala program of glittering party pieces and two new workds from the Australian Ballet's emerging choreographic stars.
May: 3, 5, 7, 9, 12,
Pre-theatre Sample Dinner Menu:
Located on the doorstep of Sydney Opera House, ARIA combines the finest of food and wine, knowledgeable and friendly service with spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and of course the Opera House, making ARIA one of Sydney's ultimate dining restaurants.
The ARIA bar boasts an impressive private cellar providing the opportunity to sample some of Australia's rarest and the world's finest wines, with an elegant space for a relaxing drink before dining.
- Freshly shucked Sydney Rock Oysters. Half dozen, with thai basil and Banyuls dressing
- Heirloom carrots with green lentils, sheep milk yoghurt and sherry vinegar
- Scallops roasted with kimchi puree, silken tofu, steamed eggplant and tapioca crisps
- Peking duck consomme with duck dumplings, shaved abalone and mushrooms
- Kurobuta pork belly with pork croquette and caramelized apple
- Quinoa crusted celeriac with grilled baby leeks, fried camembert, fregola and salsa verde
- Crisp skin Barramundi with fzucchini, lemon and pine nuts
- Roasted fillet of salmon with fennel, orange and watercress
- Roast lamb rump with garlic soubise, baby fennel and mint gel
- Grass fed scotch fillet with lyonnaise potatoes, green asparagus with a bone marrow and cornichon sauce
- Brandy snap mille feuille with caramelised bananas, hazelnuts and salted caramel sauce
- Black currant jelly with poached peaches, quinoa tuille and vanilla ice cream
- Valrhona "Caramelin" mousse with candied cumquats, gold leaf and pecans
- Cheese plate. A selection of Australian and international cheeses
Reviewed by: Douglas S, December 2015
Every thing was above expectations.
Restaurant was great and theBallet was super.
Reviewed by: Richard S, December 2015
This was lthe highlight of our trip. Excellent tour of the opera house and a fabulous dinner!!!!