Small-Group Farmers’ Market Tour in Shanghai
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am tour departure
2pm tour departure
- Small-group walking tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking; tour must be booked at least 2 days in advance
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 10
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: Johua S, September 2015
Tour guide was excellent and very informative. She showed us the markets and the old town Shanghai temple and all of the surrounding area. We were only in town on a layover and could not have seen so much without the tour. It was well worth the price and left an unforgettable impression of the city with us forever.
Reviewed by: wendyg, March 2013
A great personal tour with a native, very informative. Our guide spoke excellent English.