Mt Rainier Day Tour from Seattle
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour begins with a comfortable, scenic bus ride. Stop at the visitor’s center before continuing to Mount Rainier National Park. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the world-renowned Whittaker School of Mountaineering, where a 30-minute slide show will take you on a visual journey to the summit, presented by a professional Mt Rainier guide.
On your way to Paradise, the mountain’s visitor’s center famous for its magnificent views, linger at several lookout points and gaze at the awe-inspiring scenery and natural wonders. Admire crashing waterfalls, diverse plant life and the picturesque snowcapped summit. In the late afternoon, follow a different route back to Seattle and take in even more fantastic Pacific Northwest scenery.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup times are between 6:40am and 7:45am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 10-hour Mt. Rainier tour from Seattle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Seattle, SeaTac, Tukwila and Renton areas
- Professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended (temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot in a single day)
- Enjoy lunch at a Mt Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch along the way (own expense)
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
Reviewed by: Ronald B, September 2014
Excellent guide with good sense of humor and very accommodating. Plenty of time to see pathways, waterfalls and shops. Appreciate the hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Reviewed by: byron.colvin, September 2014
This was a fantastic trip. Got to see so much.