Mt Rainier Day Tour from Seattle
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour begins with a comfortable, scenic bus ride. Stop at the visitor’s center before continuing to Mount Rainier National Park. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the world-renowned Whittaker School of Mountaineering, where a 30-minute slide show will take you on a visual journey to the summit, presented by a professional Mt Rainier guide.
On your way to Paradise, the mountain’s visitor’s center famous for its magnificent views, linger at several lookout points and gaze at the awe-inspiring scenery and natural wonders. Admire crashing waterfalls, diverse plant life and the picturesque snowcapped summit. In the late afternoon, follow a different route back to Seattle and take in even more fantastic Pacific Northwest scenery.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup times are between 6:40am and 7:45am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 10-hour Mt. Rainier tour from Seattle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Seattle, SeaTac, Tukwila and Renton areas
- Professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended (temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot in a single day)
- Enjoy lunch at a Mt Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch along the way (own expense)
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
Reviewed by: Alex B, August 2014
I highly recommend doing this tour if you are in Seattle.
The minivan has panoramic windows for better viewing.
The guide was very good and very funny, he presented a lot of useful facts about Seattle and the National Park.
Once you reach the National Park, you suddenly enter a different world, with tall trees, great views, waterfalls, and no habitations.
The minivan will climb up to the Paradise Visitor Center, where you have a lunch stop. Even in July, there is snow at this place. During the climb you will have have majestic views of other peaks in the mountain chain.
There are 2 more stops for short hikes, and a few photo stops.
Reviewed by: LAWRENCE M, August 2014
excellent tour,with excellent driver