Mt Rainier Day Tour from Seattle
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour begins with a comfortable, scenic bus ride. Stop at the visitor’s center before continuing to Mount Rainier National Park. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the world-renowned Whittaker School of Mountaineering, where a 30-minute slide show will take you on a visual journey to the summit, presented by a professional Mt Rainier guide.
On your way to Paradise, the mountain’s visitor’s center famous for its magnificent views, linger at several lookout points and gaze at the awe-inspiring scenery and natural wonders. Admire crashing waterfalls, diverse plant life and the picturesque snowcapped summit. In the late afternoon, follow a different route back to Seattle and take in even more fantastic Pacific Northwest scenery.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup times are between 6:40am and 7:45am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 10-hour Mt. Rainier tour from Seattle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Seattle, SeaTac, Tukwila and Renton areas
- Professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended (temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot in a single day)
- Enjoy lunch at a Mt Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch along the way (own expense)
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
Reviewed by: David S, October 2015
It was a really great trip and definitely worth doing. I was very glad I took this tour rather than trying to drive on my own. The driver Wesley was so knowledgeable and hilarious that it made for a great ride up. He knew dozens of great spots to stop and take beautiful pictures. The trip is all day and allows for probably a max of 2hrs of hiking at a single time. It might not be right for someone who's interested in doing serious hiking. But if you're like me and just wanted a scenic and informative ride and the opportunities to get off and see lots of the beauty the mountain offers than it was perfect.
Reviewed by: Gregory E, October 2015
This was one of the best tours we experienced during our trip to Seattle and Alaska.