Friday Harbor Day Trip & Whale Watching from Seattle
- Seasonal Offer
Depart at 7:45am from Pier 69 in downtown
Upon arrival to the San Juan Islands take a 2.5-hour Whale & Sealife Cruise and continue your cruise through the waters of
At 4:30pm you'll begin your trip back Seattle on a 3.5-hour cruise though the protected waters of Saratoga Passage and Deception Pass before arrive at
Please note: Whale sightings are not guaranteed.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Depart from Seattle: 7:45am
- Arrive at Friday Harbor: 11:15am
- Whale and Sealife Search: 11:30am - 2:00pm (included)
- Depart from Friday Harbor: 4:30pm
- Arrive at Seattle: 7:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ferry Service from Seattle
- Same-day round-trip ferry service
- 2.5-hour guided cruise on the Whale and Sea Life Search
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is a passenger-only ferry service. Autos, bikes, etc. are not allowed
Reviewed by: lbkilpatrick, August 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Karena Z, August 2014
Great trip and a very friendly/knowledgeable naturalist as a guide. I saw harbor seals, bald eagles, a humpback whale and a pod of killer whales. The stop at Friday Harbor was nice. You can walk around for two hours and grab some food if you like.They do sell food on the boat BUT I would HIGHLY recommend you pack a small travel cooler with drinks, sandwiches, and snacks. This is an all day tour.