Treat yourself to a deluxe combination tour containing all of the best that San Francisco has to offer: city tour, the giant redwoods of Muir Woods and cosmopolitan Sausalito! Featuring three of the major attractions in one tour, this excursion is a must for visitors to the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
You'll also travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the coastal mountains to the Bay Area's popular Muir Woods. This national monument is the site of a virgin forest of California Coast redwood trees, among the oldest and tallest on earth. Take the opportunity to roam through an ancient forest of giant redwood trees on your 75-minute visit of Muir Woods.
Next, it's time to take a stroll along the waterfront of quaint Mediterranean-style Sausalito, considered the prettiest village in California. You'll have 30 to 45 minutes to browse, shop and take photos in this picturesque artists' colony nestled on the northern shores of San Francisco Bay.
Then, it's time for your city tour! The San Francisco Deluxe City Tour provides superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay, along with:
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Victorian homes
- Palace of Fine Arts
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
- Awe-inspiring views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
The city tour includes stops of approximately 20 minutes each at Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks and, if time permits, Cliff House.
Transamerica Pyramid, San Francisco
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located San Francisco hotels and airport hotels.
Please note, the following Fisherman's Wharf hotels are all within 2 blocks walking distance of the tour departure point. If you are staying at any of these hotels please make your own way to the Fisherman's Wharf departure point:
- Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf Express (550 Northpoint St)
- Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf (555 Northpoint St)
- Tuscan Inn (125 Northpoint St)
- 9:00am (hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation)
Please note: Additional departure times may be scheduled during busy periods. You must call 24 hours prior to tour date to reconfirm your departure time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
San Francisco Super Tour
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Japanese Tea Garden (approximately USD4.00)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- Buses are airconditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 48, 28, 39, 47 and 50 seater vehicles
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?