The New York Dinner Cruise offers a luxurious night out in New York City! Enjoy delicious gourmet food while you dance and take in the Big Apple's sights and sounds.
This cruise offers a choice of superbly prepared, locally-produced dinners to enjoy as you cruise the Hudson River and see Manhattan by night! Enjoy spectacular views of New York's breathtaking skyline as you wine and dine the night away.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Several menus to choose from
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Boasting stately, ornate surroundings, your boat has a top deck perfect for romantic moonlight strolls and panoramic windows revealing the sights of New York by night! You'll cruise down the Hudson, around the tip of Manhattan, up the East River, under the Brooklyn Bridge and head north to catch a glimpse of the United Nations building. Turning around, you will sail past the Statue of Liberty and view the Art Deco spires of the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings.
You have a choice of two fantastic packages for your dinner cruise. Opt for the Gold Package and secure your private table, where you will enjoy a four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Alternatively upgrade to the Gold Premier Package for premium seating on board the ship and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas - perfect for special occasions! For both packages you have the chance to secure a limited-availability window table for great views of the New York City skyline. These are available at a supplement and are strictly limited so early booking is recommended!
After dinner you can dance the night away to entertaining music provided by either a live band or DJ, or simply relax with a drink and enjoy the view. No other New York experience can match this unique combination of romantic ambiance, premium service and freshly prepared meal by an executive chef - the memories will stay with you long after the cruise has returned to the dock!
Special Offer! - Book with us and save up to 27% off the competition for weekday travel. Best of all--no hidden fees!
Seeking an upgraded dining cruise experience? Opt for the Gold Premier Package and enjoy an OPEN BAR of beers, wine and sodas. This offer is available EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE - you won't find this package on sale locally in New York City! - Book Now!
New York Dinner Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Cruise departs from 41st Street Marina, New York
- Boarding - 6pm
Sailing - 7pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Guaranteed private table.
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Guaranteed window table for great views of Manhattan.
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas. Guaranteed private table.
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas. Guaranteed window table for great views of Manhattan.
All the benefits of the Gold Premier & Window Table package PLUS pre-dinner champagne served in special commemorative glasses that you can take home at the end of the cruise!
New York Dinner Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- Local taxes
- Beverages (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeans, shorts and sneakers are not permitted at any time. Gentlemen: jackets are requested for dinner. Ladies: evening or business attire is recommended
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Cruise accommodates up to 350 guests
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Menu supplements, if desired, are payable direct on day of cruise. Any additional items purchased onboard do not include gratuities, and are left to the discretion of the guest
- Please note: different dinner options (Premier, VIP) cannot be seated together
Itinerary:GOLD PREMIER DINNER PACKAGE SAMPLE MENU
- A culinary treat from our executive chef
- Caramelized Spanish Onion Tart: Wrapped in puff pastry and served over baby Lolla Rossa, roasted butternut squash and aged sherry vinaigrette
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese: Northern Atlantic lobster, orecchiette pasta, tom yum paste, mascarpone cheese garnished with sesame seeds and a parmesan crisp
- Seasonal Green Salad: Red watercress, baby mustard, frisee, Manchego cheese, poached pears, pumpkin seeds, pickled haricot vert and Champagne vinaigrette
- Roasted Baby Beet Salad: Tri-color beets served with creamy goat cheese, candied pecans, arugula oil and a raspberry gastrique
- Grilled Spot Prawns (supplement of USD$10 per person): Head-on prawns marinated in mint pesto served with lobster cream and pea shoots
- Free Range Breast of Chicken: Marinated in apple cider, brown sugar and Brooklyn lager served over creamy polenta with sauteed seasonal vegetables
- Pistachio Crusted Salmon: Atlantic salmon served over creamy polenta with lemon beurre blanc and sauteed seasonal vegetables
- Double Bone-In Pork Chop: Braised in apple cider vinegar and aromatics served over potato gratin with braised red cabbage, huckleberry compote and sauteed seasonal vegetables
- Butternut Squash Ravioli: Featuring brown butter, roasted butternut squash, toasted pumpkin seeds, walnuts and fried sage
- Filet Mignon Au Poivre (supplement of USD$10 per person): Tender hand-cut filet encrusted in black peppercorns, potato gratin, Cognac-mustard sauce, fried shallots and seasonal vegetables
DESSERT (choice of one)
- Vanilla bean and Meyer lemon cheesecake with caramelized apple, forest berry boulis, and mint
- Chocolate ganache cake served warm with crème Anglaise
- Fig and Goat Cheese Tart featuring creamy goat cheese and black mission figs with a port wine reduction
Due to seasonality of ingredients, menu is subject to change
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.