New York Dinner Cruise
Indulge in a classy evening out on this New York dinner cruise featuring a four-course gourmet meal, entertainment and sensational skyline views. Admire top New York City attractions including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge as you cruise around the lower part of Manhattan. Soak up the intimate atmosphere of your yacht, which unlike larger boats, offers spectacular vistas from virtually any table. Upgrade to augment your dining experience with an open bar.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Several menus to choose from
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Make your way to Pier 81 on the west side of Manhattan to board your sleek and stylish boat. Your yacht's stately decor and the music played by the DJ set a sophisticated tone for the evening as you cruise down the Hudson, around the tip of Manhattan, up the East River to midtown, and then back around to the west side. Gaze out the panoramic windows near your table, or head up to the top deck for a relaxing stroll and unobstructed views of New York landmarks such as the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and United Nations.
During your cruise, indulge in a four-course dinner prepared onboard using fresh, locally sourced ingredients (see Itinerary for sample menu) and served by attentive waitstaff. For an added treat, opt to include access to an open bar of beers, wines and sodas.
After dinner, spend the rest of your evening dancing or just soaking up the dazzling vistas of Manhattan all lit up at night. The low-key, cozy atmosphere of your cruise makes it perfect for intimate conversations or a special milestone celebration. Your luxurious, 3-hour Manhattan cruise concludes back at Pier 81.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gold Dinner Package
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients served at guaranteed private table. Stay tuned for available dates later this year!
- Dinner cruise
- Local taxes
- Beverages (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stay tuned for available dates later this year!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress shirts required for men. Jackets optional. Elegant or business attire for women. Jeans, sneakers, shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops and tank tops not permitted on-board at any time.
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Menu supplements, if desired, are payable directly on day of cruise. Any additional items purchased onboard do not include gratuities and are left to the discretion of the guest
- Please note: those with different dinner options (Premier, VIP) cannot be seated together
- A Culinary Treat from Our Executive Chef
- Heirloom Buffalo Mozzarella Caprese: Seasonal Tomatoes, Homemade Buffalo Mozzarella, Pomegranate Balsamic, Truffle Salt
- Lobster Cocktail: Avocado Key Lime Cream, Tarragon Lemon Aioli, Jicama Slaw
- Summer Harvest Salad: Seven Greens, Candied Walnuts, Summer Peaches, Cucumber, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Pan Seared Mahi: Meyer Lemon Basil Reduction, Roasted Asparagus Chards, Fire Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Chicken Rollatine Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta: Summer Squash, Fire Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Espresso Rubbed NY Strip: Tri Colored Fingerling Potatoes with Parmesan and Truffle Salt
- Homemade Four Cheese Ravioli: Arugula Basil Pistachio Pesto
- White Chocolate Panna Cotta: Chocolate Shavings, Raspberry Demi
- Tahitian Vanilla Cheesecake: Fresh Pomegranate, Raspberry Au Jus
Reviewed by: jodek.raintree, January 2016
The dinner cruise was a celebration for my 70th birthday. On arrival we were treated like very special guests and it continued throughout the meal. The meal itself was delicious, servers by lovely helpful and friendly staff.
Cruising in the dark with all the city lights was quite magical and the captain was happy to sail past the Statue of Liberty a few times for photo opportunities.
Live music once the meal was finished and a little dancing finished of a most lovely evening.
The lady in charge when we boarded was an absolute delight as were our waiter, Michael and the waitress who I think was called Jen. All went out of their way to help, serve, answer queries or just chat.
What a fabulous birthday.
Reviewed by: Jennifer T, January 2016
Great night. Food was wonderful, service was exceptional and the views were breathtaking. Well worth the price!