Take a helicopter tour from Las Vegas and visit the exclusive Grand Canyon Ranch for a taste of the Wild West! Fly below the rim of the Grand Canyon and take in incredible views of this natural wonder before arriving at the historic Grand Canyon Ranch. Feel like a real cowboy as you take an optional buffalo safari and explore the wilderness by horse-drawn carriage or horseback. Learn about the history of the ranch and enjoy a Western-style meal and entertainment for a true Old West experience!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, head to the McCarran Airport, just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, for a scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon Ranch! Onboard a luxury jet helicopter, take in views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before exploring the grandeur of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Fly 1,500 feet (457 meters) below the canyon’s rim and soar through millions of years of geological time. Listen to the informative onboard commentary as you marvel at the canyon’s sheer size, brilliant palette of colors and rugged beauty.
Land at the Grand Canyon Ranch, an exclusive 165-square mile (265.5-square km) ranch filled with rich American history. Sitting on land that was once a part of the Mormon Trail, the ranch was settled by Wellington Starkey in the 1800s.
Arrive at the ranch house in a horse-drawn wagon and meet real cowboy entertainers, who will share their legends and songs. Hear stories of real outlaws from the Old West who hid at the ranch and visit Starkey's small one-room house that is still situated there. Learn how the ranch has been passed down through generations and discover its Native American history dating back 3,600 years.
Enjoy old-fashioned hospitality as you indulge a Western-style BBQ meal. Then, take an optional buffalo safari on a guided horseback ride (not included) through the Joshua Tree Forest or on a horse-drawn wagon ride along the historical Mormon Trail. On each Wild West adventure, take in the magnificent scenery and see buffalo roaming in their natural environment – truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
After your Western adventure, enjoy a scenic helicopter flight back to Las Vegas.
Special Offer! - Book now and receive a free horseback ride and save 30% on early bird flights on Wednesdays! - Book Now!
Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ranch Adventure
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Las Vegas Strip hotels
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Flight departs at 6:30am; includes horseback riding for travel on Wednesdays only
Flight departs at 8:30am
Flight departs at 10:30am
Flight departs at 12:30pm
Flight departs at 2:30pm
Flights departs at 4:30pm
Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ranch Adventure
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ranch activities (horseback riding or buffalo safari)
- The listed price does not include a US $30 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113 kg /17.5 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the retail rate. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Lap children are under 2 years old. All six seats are required for purchase for any parties with lap children.
- Due to the nature of this tour and uneven surfaces, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.