Hobart Half-Day Sightseeing Coach Tram Tour
Welcome to Hobart, Tasmania! A city of yachts and spinnakers; gardens and galleries; sandstone cottages and stately Georgian Homes - a city built on the pain and toil of yesteryear English convicts. The perfect introduction to Hobart's best sites - this is the ultimate city tour!
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
Board the Hobart Explorer Coach Tram for a historical 3 hour tour of Hobart and the beautiful surrounding suburbs, this tour gives you the perfect picture of Hobart's attractions.
- Sullivan's Cove - Hobart's birthplace and ferry terminal
- Parliament House
- Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses now restored as restaurants, galleries and pubs
- Princes Park - a one time gun battery
- Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops and restaurants
- St George's Church
- View of Wrest Point Casino and exclusive Sandy Bay
- St David's Park
- Anglesea Barracks
- South Hobart at the foot of Mt Wellington
- Cascade Gardens and Brewery
- Visit the remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison and Island Produce Fudge Factory
- St David's Cathedral
- Treasury Building and Franklin Square
- General Post Office and Hobart Town Hall
- Queen's Domain and Government House
- Cross the Tasman Bridge over the Derwent River
- Views of the Kangaroo Bay Marina and Bellerive
- Stop at Rosny Hill lookout for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mt Wellington, The Tasman Bridge and Glenorchy
- Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Morning Departure: 9:45am
- Afternoon Departure: 1pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:45am
Departs at 1pm
Salamanca Market, Hobart
- Hobart Explorer Coach Tram Tour (due to operational requirements, sometimes other vehicles may be used)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: zorro, November 2015
This was a great Hobart tour.
The botanic gardens were amazing. They gave 45 minutes to visit the gardens. We could have spent the whole day there.
Reviewed by: Linda C, November 2015
Very informative and enjoyable but could have gone longer.