Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Spend a day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world's largest collection of Australian native animals. There is so much to see and do -- cuddle a koala, get up close to a crocodile or check out reptiles, birds and marsupials in amazing wildlife shows and displays. Take a one hour segway safari and gently glide through the lush surroundings of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s natural coastal rainforest and eucalyptus filled environment.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
With hundreds of native Australian animals on display in natural bushland and rainforest settings, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary provides a rare opportunity to see and experience Australia’s amazing native wildlife.
Enjoy the exciting and interactive displays and presentations. including the famous Lorikeet Feeds twice a day, world class reptile shows, the Free Flight Bird Shows and Aboriginal Dance performances.
Imagine gliding gently through the lush surroundings of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s natural coastal rainforest and eucalyptus filled environment on a one hour Segway Safari. Well, your dream is about to become a reality! Each Segway Safari takes in wildlife displays and experiences along the way.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast Hwy, Currumbin, Queensland
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary including shows and presentations
Entry and Segway Safari
Code: SEGWAY SAFARI
Entry to park, including shows, presentations and Segway Safari
Two Day Pass and Entry Pack
Entry to park, including shows, one Koala photo, presentations and animal experiences
Currunmbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Single entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Segway Safari Tour (If option selected)
- Entrance to Shows
- Entrance to all Attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photographs
- Confirmation for ticket will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair Access: Thanks to an extensive system of boardwalks and ramps throughout Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, there is no problem getting around on wheelchairs. However, the assistance of a carer will be needed on some of the steep walks. Wheelchairs are free with a security deposit of AUD$50
- Minimum age is 10 years to ride the Segwa, minimum weight is 45kg
- 8:00am Lorikeet Feeding
- 9:00am Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 9:30am Pelican & Eel Feeding
- 9:45am Currumbin Magic Show
- 10:30am Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show
- 11:30am Close Encounters Show
- 12:30pm Crocodile Behaviours Show & Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 1:30pm Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show
- 3:00pm Kangaroo Feeding
- 3:30pm Aboriginal Dance Show
- 4:00pm Lorikeet Feeding
- 4:15pm Snake Photo Opportunity
Show times subject to change
Reviewed by: Duane D, October 2015
kids loved it
Reviewed by: Fritzie L, September 2015