Discover Siena and San Gimignano, two of Tuscany's most popular attractions, on a day trip from Florence. With your museum fees and transport taken care of, you can sit back and enjoy your visit to these tucked-away Tuscan hill towns.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All entrance fees included
Your day trip takes you through the picturesque countryside of the Chianti region, a magical landscape of cypress trees, vineyards and olive groves you'll recognize from Renaissance paintings. On your guided tour of the medieval walled city of Siena, you'll visit the cathedral and its museum, and admire Piazza del Campo, one of the most beautiful squares in Europe. There will be free time for you to enjoy lunch in Siena (not included).
After lunch, your tour continues to San Gimignano, a tiny city that has survived the centuries. Hilltop San Gimignano is famous for its numerous skyscraper-like towers, frescoes and other art treasures. You will have free time to explore this fascinating city.
On the way back, through the ample coach windows, you will be able to admire the ancient medieval village of Monteriggioni, enclosed by its famous still-intact walls.
Special Offer! - Book online and save over 45% off the local price in Florence - Book Now!
Siena and San Gimignano Full Day Tuscany Tour from Florence
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Florence
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:45pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.