Select a datex
You'll gain essential insights into Berlin's Nazi past on this enlightening walking tour of the infamous Third Reich sites. Accompanied by your knowledgeable walking guide, you'll tour Berlin from Wilhelmstrasse to the former Prinz-Albrecht-Strasse and the site of Hitler's bunker.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
The once elegant Wilhelmstrasse and the surrounding streets gained a terrifying reputation during the Third Reich. On Wilhelmplatz, propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels transformed an 18th-century palace into the sinister Propaganda Ministry.
Off the same square, Hitler built his intimidating New Reichschancellery, and close by there's the bunker where he committed suicide. Goering built the monumental Air Ministry on Wilhelm Strasse, while Himmler's SS and Gestapo headquarters turned Prinz-Albrecht-Strasse into the most feared address in the Third Reich.
On this walking tour you'll learn about those who struggled against the Nazi system of terror, the devastation of Berlin by aerial bombing, the Soviet-led battle of Berlin and the final attack on the Reichstag.
Concluding above the Hitler's bunker, this tour strips away the myths and exposes sensationalist reporting about other shelters found in the area.
Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Walking Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Zoo Station (Bahnhof Zoologischer Garten)
Tour concludes at U-Bahn station Mohrenstrasse approximately 3 hours after your selected departure.
Departs at 10am.
Departs at 1:30pm. Available April to October only
- Professional guide
- City map, including information regarding public transport and the best of Berlin's museums and nightlife!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Berlin Transport AB Zone ticket (approx 2.30 Euros) that is available from your guide on the day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?