Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
End near the site of the former Gestapo and SS headquarters. Here you'll find the impressive Topography of Terror museum, which you're encouraged to visit after your tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from central meeting point in East Berlin at 10 am.
Tour departs from central meeting point in East Berlin at 1pm; available November to March only.
- Professional guide
- City map/guidebook
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- AB Zone transport ticket (approx.2.70 EUR), available from your guide on the day of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Yvette C, February 2016
Vouter was great and full of information. He really knew his history and was able to answer any questions. A great tour for WW UK buffs
Reviewed by: andy, January 2016
An enjoyable tour through some of Berlin's most important historical sites. Our guide was informative and friendly and happy to answer any and all questions.