Select a datex
Get an insider’s view of Amsterdam with a city walking tour. This walking tour is the perfect way to get to know Amsterdam and a must-do introductory city tour for new visitors, as well as anyone interested in the city’s colorful history. Your Amsterdam walking tour takes place in the morning, allowing you to enjoy the city’s sights without the hustle of traffic and crowds, leaving you the afternoon to explore the city on your own. From the homes of Anne Frank to the notorious Red Light District called de Wallen, the Amsterdam Walking Tour takes you to the best of the city’s sights and enchanting canals. A stop is made for refreshments (not included).
Your tour begins with a stroll around the historical center. You’ll see the peaceful, tree-lined canals, inviting side-streets and perfectly preserved 17th century houses as your experienced guide brings to life over 800 years of Amsterdam culture. From tales of the city’s humble beginnings on the river Amstel to its glorious “Golden Age,” you’ll get to know Amsterdam in a highly personal way.
Amsterdam Walking Tour:
- Amsterdam's Royal Palace and Dam Square
- The "de Wallen" Red Light district of Amsterdam
- Munt Tower
- The House of Anne Frank and Descartes
- Rembrandts Home
- Old city gates of Amsterdam
- The south and western churches
- 17th and 18th century architecture
- The famous Spinhuis
- Flower market
- Historic Museum
- Kalverstraat and the Rokin
- Convents and hidden churches
- Jordaan Neigborhood
Amsterdam Walking Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Amsterdam
Return Details:Concludes at Westerchurch, near Anne Frank House.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour Amsterdam Walking Tour departs at 10am from Dam Square (March to May only)
3-hour Amsterdam Walking Tour departs at 11am from the Damrak (from June)
Amsterdam Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.