Venice Shared Arrival Transfer: Marittima Cruise Port to Central Venice
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Your boat from the Marittima cruise port will alter its route (when possible) to drop you off at the most convenient stop to your Venice hotel. See the Itinerary section below for list of stops.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared water taxi transfer from Marittima Cruise Port to Venice city. Pickup between 7am and 9pm.
USD $35.65Pricing details
Shared water taxi transfer from Marittima Cruise Port to Venice city. Pickup between 9:01pm and 6:59am.
USD $42.34Pricing details
Venice Cruise Port Transfer
- One-way shared boat transfer
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
· Piazzale Roma
· SS Apostoli
· San Vio, Trinita
· San Marco, S.Zaccaria
· San Maria Elisabetta
· Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
Reviewed by: Judith V, May 2015
We found this to be a time saver vs. the public water bus.
Reviewed by: PAMELA C, May 2015