Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Ticket and Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
1pm: from November 17, 2014 until March 08, 2015
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am until November 16, 2014 and from March 09, 2015
Tour departs at 1pm between November 17, 2014 and March 08, 2015
Skip the Line: Venice Walking Tour with Doges Palace
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Skip the line tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Valerie P, October 2014
Our guide was excellent....she told us about the lives of the doges and also their servants, the visiting seamen and the poor people who lived in Venice at that time. It all came alive with her descriptions, given in perfect English. She explained in simple terms how the doges were elected, and how the system prevented any one family from taking control of Venice. She shared her love of Venice and its history, and we learnt so much from her. Thank you.
To improve the marketing....I thought the 'tour' included the rest of Venice, so was disappointed when we came to the end of the tour of the palace.
Reviewed by: Angela B, September 2014
We had a great time on this tour with our guide Gina, she was very informative and also funny and slightly eccentric, she gave us a taste of what the Venetian people are like which was an added bonus. The tour itself was good and informative and gave us a brief history to beginnings and development of Venice, I especially liked that we got to walk over the Bridge of Sighs, having seen it from the outside it was interesting to see it from the inside too. Also on this tour we were given a ticket that gave us free entry to the Museo Correr which we used on another day, all in all a fabulous morning.